Reid, Pelosi's Cowardly Cut and Runners....

RexRed

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 09:24 am
FreeDuck wrote:
RexRed wrote:
If you think I am going to just sit back an let the dems screw up our country you have another thing comin'...

People like you have done more to screw this country up than "the democrats" could ever have hoped to do. You repeatedly voted for and supported a president and an administration who was clearly and obviously incompetent and ideologically extreme. This was evident from campaign through the early years of governance. You think that America means red, white, and blue and war and think nothing of shredding the constitution on the way to more blood and glory. And you dare to presume that you are somehow the "real Americans" and the rest of us, those of us who actually know what the Constitution says and know what this ignoramus is trying to do to it, are somehow going to destroy "your" country. You wave your flag and trust an ignorant incompetent who can't even run this country to somehow rebuild another, one that he didn't even begin to understand and had never been to. You trust an idiot. You think the answer to incompetence and mismanagement is faith. You and your brethren, the Bush die-hards, have sent this country in a death spiral. And sadly, the only people we can have any hope of pulling us out are the "other party". A party that already was waning in respect due to corruption and its willingness to take some fundamental social justice concepts too far is now supported by a majority of the public, and the beloved party of small government and individual liberties is now a hulking rusty heap of corruption, scandal, incompetence, special interests, big government, and domestic spying. Congratulations.

Too bad you don't know how to stand up for freedom against Islamo-fascism... You pretend to know everything else.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 09:40 am
RexRed wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Dems: when you find that you've dug yourself into a hole, stop digging.

Bush & Co.: ditch the shovels, let's start blasting.

I think the war effort is digging a foxhole to secure America while the dems are just abjectly digging in the gutter.

Go hide in your bunker, then, and let those of us who are still free face the world.

I ain't hidin' anywhere. If you think I am going to just sit back an let the dems screw up our country you have another thing comin'...

'Cause when the military comes home if they come home in victory I will be with them cheering them on and if they come home in shame I will be behind them while they pin the blame on the democraps.

You will just imagine the rage when the military are sent back into a much worse environment in six mos to a year after being yanked from their duty prematurely by none other than the dems. Oh yea, and a few repugs will have their comeuppance for being on the losing side.

We know who you are...

Anyone putting politics before protecting the homeland will have a price to pay.

that's an awful lot of tough talk there sweetie so tell me if you will exactly what it is you're going to do action wise against these democraps and non war supporters and people like me for example who think people like you for example are full of ****.

Are you going to kill me?
are you going to send me to an internment camp?
Are you going to come around and beat the **** out of me?
are you going to take away all my resources, savings and property and leave me and my family to starve?

Oh wait, because you're a christian are you going to pray for me and change my heart through good works and agape love?

Or maybe, and I suspect this is most likely, you'll just yap away like a little terrier behind the screen door on various web forums.

My you are the initimidating one. Laughing

I guess with the cowardly dems calling the shots we have not much choice but to watch Islamo-fascism sweep through our free country by the sword and behead all you sorry liberals. I along with other Christians will bow to Allah (who is the same God I worship anyway) and watch the fireworks. You will get what you deserve for not standing up for the freedoms that people of faith have ALREADY sacrificed their lives for.

There will be no tree hugging on that day I assure you. Us repugs were just trying to save your stupid idiotic liberal asses. We on the conservative right already love God/Allah... We just have not thought it right (as Christians) to force people into faith. But since you have no spine WHATSOEVER to stand up for your right to hate God you deserve what you have coming.

So answer my question... what are YOU.... the brave slogan chanting, tough talking God fearing superior republican christian going to do to rid your country of the threat of repugnant godless tree hugging liberal democrat spineless scum like me and those like me.

Not a goddam thing that's what. So shut up why not? Laughing

I'm sorry to say dearie, that you are just not that threatening or scary.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/rexred.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 09:52 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
RexRed wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
Dems: when you find that you've dug yourself into a hole, stop digging.

Bush & Co.: ditch the shovels, let's start blasting.

I think the war effort is digging a foxhole to secure America while the dems are just abjectly digging in the gutter.

Go hide in your bunker, then, and let those of us who are still free face the world.

I ain't hidin' anywhere. If you think I am going to just sit back an let the dems screw up our country you have another thing comin'...

'Cause when the military comes home if they come home in victory I will be with them cheering them on and if they come home in shame I will be behind them while they pin the blame on the democraps.

You will just imagine the rage when the military are sent back into a much worse environment in six mos to a year after being yanked from their duty prematurely by none other than the dems. Oh yea, and a few repugs will have their comeuppance for being on the losing side.

We know who you are...

Anyone putting politics before protecting the homeland will have a price to pay.

that's an awful lot of tough talk there sweetie so tell me if you will exactly what it is you're going to do action wise against these democraps and non war supporters and people like me for example who think people like you for example are full of ****.

Are you going to kill me?
are you going to send me to an internment camp?
Are you going to come around and beat the **** out of me?
are you going to take away all my resources, savings and property and leave me and my family to starve?

Oh wait, because you're a christian are you going to pray for me and change my heart through good works and agape love?

Or maybe, and I suspect this is most likely, you'll just yap away like a little terrier behind the screen door on various web forums.

My you are the initimidating one. Laughing

I guess with the cowardly dems calling the shots we have not much choice but to watch Islamo-fascism sweep through our free country by the sword and behead all you sorry liberals. I along with other Christians will bow to Allah (who is the same God I worship anyway) and watch the fireworks. You will get what you deserve for not standing up for the freedoms that people of faith have ALREADY sacrificed their lives for.

There will be no tree hugging on that day I assure you. Us repugs were just trying to save your stupid idiotic liberal asses. We on the conservative right already love God/Allah... We just have not thought it right (as Christians) to force people into faith. But since you have no spine WHATSOEVER to stand up for your right to hate God you deserve what you have coming.

So answer my question... what are YOU.... the brave slogan chanting, tough talking God fearing superior republican christian going to do to rid your country of the threat of repugnant godless tree hugging liberal democrat spineless scum like me and those like me.

Not a goddam thing that's what. So shut up why not? Laughing

I'm sorry to say dearie, that you are just not that threatening or scary.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/rexred.jpg

You don't get it. You have no concept of the enemy You think this war is a big game of jacks.

I will not have to lift a finger. The time for that will have long passed. There are plenty of Al Qaeda types who will take it upon themselves to do the dirty deeds even against the will of Allah.

I wouldn't even say anything if i did not care...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 10:12 am
Quote:
You don't get it. You have no concept of the enemy You think this war is a big game of jacks.

Does America look to geniuses such as yourself for analysis?

Nope

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 10:14 am
Look! There's a scary idea! Let's shoot it with our guns!

Oops. You missed.

Study some history, puppy.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 11:15 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

Nope

Cycloptichorn

Time will most certainly tell...
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 11:21 am
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

Nope

Cycloptichorn

It already has told.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 11:57 am
so you are courageous enough only to stand behind some sort of ideal, or worse yet, merely stand behind the ideas and actions of others yelling like Scott Farkus' toady.

You are an inspiration to us all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/pussy.jpg
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 12:32 pm
RexRed wrote:

Too bad you don't know how to stand up for freedom against Islamo-fascism... You pretend to know everything else.

When our Republic lies in tatters, the made up word "Islamo-fascism" will mean nothing.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 02:27 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

Nope

Cycloptichorn

It already has told.

Cycloptichorn

Yes it has told us exactly how spineless the dems are, time and again.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 02:32 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
so you are courageous enough only to stand behind some sort of ideal, or worse yet, merely stand behind the ideas and actions of others yelling like Scott Farkus' toady.

You are an inspiration to us all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/pussy.jpg

Are you saying you don't stand behind your own set of "ideals"?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 02:59 pm
maybe I am, and maybe I'm saying that you're an idiot. Hard to say exactly. :wink:
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 03:15 pm
You mean SCUT FARKAS and his sidekick"toady" was Grover Dill, who was actually beaten up by Delbert Bumpus. I need to set these things correct so that the record will be clear testimonyat Rex's sanity hearing.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 04:36 pm
Rex,
I am a conservative,and you are an idiot.

You said..
Quote:
I along with other Christians will bow to Allah (who is the same God I worship anyway) and watch the fireworks.

Most Christions I know will not bow to another God,no matter who that God is.
Thats why so many Christians were killed by the ancient Romans,they refused to bow down.

Also,to use an old cliche..."I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees"
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 03:08 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Rex,
I am a conservative,and you are an idiot.

You said..
Quote:
I along with other Christians will bow to Allah (who is the same God I worship anyway) and watch the fireworks.

Most Christions I know will not bow to another God,no matter who that God is.
Thats why so many Christians were killed by the ancient Romans,they refused to bow down.

Also,to use an old cliche..."I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees"

Well then you do not know your God or your Bible so who is the idiot?

I did not say I was a conservative, I am a moderate...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 03:12 pm
farmerman wrote:
You mean SCUT FARKAS and his sidekick"toady" was Grover Dill, who was actually beaten up by Delbert Bumpus. I need to set these things correct so that the record will be clear testimonyat Rex's sanity hearing.

Boasting is a form of insecurity...

Smile
0 Replies