Reid, Pelosi's Cowardly Cut and Runners....

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 05:22 pm
Does America want us to lose this war and cut and run as Reid and Pelosi have impose upon our president?

Does America want us to have to fight our way back in in six month or a year with a death toll in multiples of thousands over a radically less period of time?

Also if we pull out of Iraq and go into Darfur what will be the justification for joining that war, WMD?

Reid and Pelosi telling the government not to fight America's war is like congress and the senate telling the government not to fight racism and the KKK a few decades back.

These cowardly democrats are bargaining that Americans will be stupid and not realize the deeper war that will have to be re-fought in only a few short years.

Iran and Russia will be the next war along with Chavez if we do not create a successful democracy in Iraq. The power vacuum will in Iraq pull Iran and Russia and possibly the whole middle east and maybe even China into an allied front against America. This my friends is Armageddon.

Reid and Pelosi have been told this I am sure but they simply don't care. Winning elections trumps all other concerns... Do we really want these people setting public policy?

Why not leave and let the Iraqis fight the war?
Answer: If the Most powerful army is already struggling in this war what will it be like when we pull out and come back in six months to a year?

Reid and Pelosi stop trying to shove your partisan politics at our president over the generals "sound" military policies. Listening to your bribe bibber Murtha instead of our generals... Seven friggin' years of this crap is ENOUGH!!!

If we pull out now the disaster will be on YOUR heads just in time for election...

The blood of freedom is at stake and the very people who claim to value it are now our own worst enemies. The new democratic KKK selling our freedom and dignity simply for power.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,391 • Replies: 75
No top replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 05:27 pm
Quote:
Does America want us to lose this war and cut and run as Reid and Pelosi have impose upon our president?

Does America look to geniuses such as yourself for analysis?

Nope

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 05:29 pm
Reid on the front page of AL Jezera. The new democratic mantra "the war is lost" say it enough and it may stick... It may rally the courage in more radical Islamic fundamentalists to bomb and blow up some more women and babies.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 05:31 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Quote:

Does America look to geniuses such as yourself for analysis?

Nope

Cycloptichorn

I should hope America would look to it's President and not people talking out of their donkey...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 05:37 pm
RexRed wrote:
Reid on the front page of AL Jezera. The new democratic mantra "the war is lost" say it enough and it may stick... It may rally the courage in more radical Islamic fundamentalists to bomb and blow up some more women and babies.

Well, I am definitely against people blowin' up kids and women...so I vote for more war!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 05:40 pm
personally I am doing my part to support our war, I'm going shopping just like the president told me to do. I will drive to the mall with my "support our troops" yellow ribbon on my car and shop til I drop. I'm a patriot.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 05:42 pm
kickycan wrote:
RexRed wrote:

Well, I am definitely against people blowin' up kids and women...so I vote for more war!

So we will send you over to Al Qaeda personally to wave the white flag...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 05:43 pm
dyslexia wrote:
personally I am doing my part to support our war, I'm going shopping just like the president told me to do. I will drive to the mall with my "support our troops" yellow ribbon on my car and shop til I drop. I'm a patriot.

Is that the sum and total you have contributed to this generation?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 05:46 pm
RexRed wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

yes, of course, as you well know Mr Red, I am both an atheist and an anarchist. My total career was devoted to working as a clinical therapist for the mental health department and as a child protection social worker. I wasted my life I suppose to the simple minds like yours.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 05:47 pm
dyslexia wrote:
RexRed wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

yes, of course, as you well know Mr Red, I am both an atheist and an anarchist. My total career was devoted to working as a clinical therapist for the mental health department and as a child protection social worker. I wasted my life I suppose to the simple minds like yours.

After all that good you then sold your soul to the ACLU...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 05:56 pm
How about if the democrats try this new strategy for once... SHUT UP! Every word they utter loses this war for America.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:01 pm
FUBAR
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:02 pm
RexRed wrote:
How about if the democrats try this new strategy for once... SHUT UP! Every word they utter loses this war for America.

You appear, Mr Red, to be so full of venom and anger that you can't think beyond your bigoted and petty personality.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:07 pm
I find it very interesting that the people here whose views match up most closely with the KKK use the term KKK to refer to people whose views are directly opposed to the KKK.

For the record the KKK believes

- That America is a Christian country and should be run on Christian principals.

- That secularism and multiculturalism are destroying the country.

- That the right to own guns is sacred and crucial to a free country.

- That illegal immigration is an invasion from the third world that threatens the very culture of America.

This is hardly the Democrats platform.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:10 pm
The dems are the reason for all of the dead Americans and if they get their way they will be the reason we cut and run in disgrace.

The mission would have BEEN "accomplished" had they just SHUT THEIR DAMNED MOUTHS!

Maybe these prisoners in Guantanamo should be let loose in San Francisco for just a single day.. then Pelosi and the radical liberal nut heads may have a different policy on the war.

The liberals do not realize the Christian right is trying to protect the rights of liberals. (Even thought they don't maybe garish these particular freedoms themselves.)

For if radical Islam takes the world by the sword the first to go will be the free thinkers. The ones who think they are an individual rather than just part of the herd.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:11 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
I find it very interesting that the people here whose views match up most closely with the KKK use the term KKK to refer to people whose views are directly opposed to the KKK.

For the record the KKK believes

- That America is a Christian country and should be run on Christian principals.

- That secularism and multiculturalism are destroying the country.

- That the right to own guns is sacred and crucial to a free country.

- That illegal immigration is an invasion from the third world that threatens the very culture of America.

This is hardly the Democrats platform.

Don't twist words with me... You may find yourself tied in your own knots...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:17 pm
To play partisan politics with a war is simply immoral...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:21 pm
I am a self centered prick who has devoted his life to nothing more than his own hedonistic pleasure. I have no redeeming characteristics whatsoever.

I would like for bush and all his supporters and all war supporters to be given a musket and put into a battlefield naked with every war lover in the world. Thin the herd. Get all you idiots gone so you're not using up my air, gas, oil, produce and services.

I happen to like dyslexia because I know he has wasted his life too, and misery loves company.

I'm drinking wine and getting ready to watch american Idol. Know why? Because that's what I feel like doing. Cool
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:22 pm
dyslexia wrote:
FUBAR

You want to get some help for that... Smile
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 06:23 pm
RexRed wrote:
The dems are the reason for all of the dead Americans and if they get their way they will be the reason we cut and run in disgrace.

The mission would have BEEN "accomplished" had they just SHUT THEIR DAMNED MOUTHS!

Maybe these prisoners in Guantanamo should be let loose in San Francisco for just a single day.. then Pelosi and the radical liberal nut heads may have a different policy on the war.

The liberals do not realize the Christian right is trying to protect the rights of liberals. (Even thought they don't maybe garish these particular freedoms themselves.)

For if radical Islam takes the world by the sword the first to go will be the free thinkers. The ones who think they are an individual rather than just part of the herd.

I thought the terrorists and islamo facist anti christ al queida were responsible for all the dead americans.... thanks for straightening us out there skeezix.
0 Replies