how do i solve my problems?

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 03:28 pm
Im a second time mom but i have issues with my ex with my oldest son hes going to be 4 and im in a new relationship with my new bf and i got pregnant and we argue alot cause im to jealous and controlling i dont know how else to solve my jealousy and anger sometimes! I just want a wonderfull relationship and family! Can anyone give me some advice im 5 and half mths pregnant also!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 690 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Richard Saunders

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 03:33 pm
Re: how do i solve my problems?
deannalandry143 wrote:
Im a second time mom but i have issues with my ex with my oldest son hes going to be 4 and im in a new relationship with my new bf and i got pregnant and we argue alot cause im to jealous and controlling i dont know how else to solve my jealousy and anger sometimes! I just want a wonderfull relationship and family! Can anyone give me some advice im 5 and half mths pregnant also!

Well, the best advice I could give you would be to seek out the advice of Dr. Norman Vincent Peale and read his book, 'The Power of Positive Thinking'

It is a most excellent resource for understanding the problems we as human beings face in our everyday living with solutions on how to solve them. (Ie solving your jealousy and anger etc.)

There may be newer more modern books out there but to me this is straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Wed 2 May, 2007 03:38 pm
deanna, you'll need to be more specific about your situation and the problems to get any specific advice
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 05:03 am
Deanna--

Welcome to A2K.

Which of your relationship problems is most urgent for you? Your Ex? Your 4-year-old? Your boyfriend?
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 05:11 am
deanna - The style and tone of your post gives the impression that you are a very anxious/hyper person. That, plus the fact that you admitted to being controlling and jealous.
None of that is healthy for the baby....or your 4 year old.

Calm down and give us some specific problems and maybe you'll get some constructive advice.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 06:52 am
It's time to take a hard look at yourself in the mirror and decide what's important in your life. You have another baby on the way who doesn't need the stress of fighting parents. And your 4 year old picks up on more than you know.

Either resolve to work on your trust issues (see a therapist) or leave this guy.

While 2 parents are nice to have around, 2 parents fighting all the time is far worse than only 1 parent.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 08:01 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Either resolve to work on your trust issues (see a therapist) or leave this guy.

The woman posts 2 short sentences saying that she got pregnant with a man and then got in a fight because she was moody and you're telling her to leave him already?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 08:04 am
stuh505 wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

The woman posts 2 short sentences saying that she got pregnant with a man and then got in a fight because she was moody and you're telling her to leave him already?

No, she said

Quote:
we argue alot cause im to jealous and controlling

The arguing has nothing to do with pregnancy and everything to do with her attitude.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 04:24 pm
Bella--

I agree. If she wants this guy, she's probably going to have to change to keep him. If she doesn't want to change.....
0 Replies