My girlfriends pregnant and I'm not happy with her

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 06:04 am
Help me out I got my girl pregnant, and before her pregnancy she argued with me kept tabs on everywhere I go, and now she does it to the extreem, she contacted my ex's to bring up my past to start an argumetn. I'm feed up with it but now she is pregnant and I dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Should I tell her to leave, because I'm not happy, or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,000 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 06:53 am
Don't you feel maybe the tiniest bit of responsibility to a girl you got pregnant?
0 Replies

flakker

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 07:42 am
RUN TO THE MEXICAN BORDER
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 07:46 am
How far along is she?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 07:58 am
First, they got pregnant together. It takes two, and I assume she wasn't raped.

The responsibility goes to the child. If she chooses to have the child, you'll need to be responsible and involved. You can't deny the child because you don't like the girlfriend. The child is innocent.

If you don't love each other, don't get married or live together "for the sake of the child." You won't be doing the child any favors raising it in an unloving environment.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 11:10 am
Stedfast--

Welcome to A2K.

Pregnant women are entitled to a certain amount of moodiness. All manner of glandular changes are going on in your gf's body to accomodate the baby you made together.

She's probably feeling a lot of emotional insecurity as well. From your description, she's always been a possessive woman.

Remember, she's pregnant 24 hours a day. You can get away from your kid--she can't.

Have you ever given her any reason to feel insecure and unloved?
0 Replies

HotHeather

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 02:38 pm
both your lives are now changed forever. Put the old crap behind and work things out with her. You can do it!
0 Replies

AziMythe

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 03:56 pm
Studfast,

When she bugs you, join in the game and out-do her. Call her ex's, bug her about her own history and what's going on, and start arguments whenever you can.

If that's the kind of relationship that's okay with her, then speak her language and let her face the choice if that's okay or not. She has responsibilities too! It takes two to have a good relationship, so communicate on her level and do the same as she does.

If you're unhappy and wanting to leave, just wait until she feels the same way, for the same reasons. Then you two can really talk, and be equal partners.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 05:02 pm
Games Playing and One Upmanship are not good for any relationship.

You aren't--or shouldn't be--trying to "win". You are trying to establish rules for a relationship that you both can live with.

Why go out of your way to create miserable memories for a woman you love?
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 01:50 am
Stop the games, get together and TALK.

Not argue!
Not accuse!
Not shout!

Just talk!

Think about what you want to say before.
Try to figure out what's important.

Do you want to stay together and try to create a family for this little life?
If you don't see this happening, what do you need to do (not only financially, but that too) to help her and the little one in the future?

I think leaving without making plans for the future (if not for you, then for the baby) simply should not be an option!
0 Replies

justagirly

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 01:42 pm
sorry, but you gotta deal with it. you got her pregnant and have to be there for the kid. if you dont love her, its alright, you dont have to stay with HER, but at least support the kid.
0 Replies

Asherman

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 02:22 pm
Time to grow up. Get a job, keep regular hours and spend less than you earn. You, like many others were in a hurry to act like adults while hanging on to the free passes our culture provides for children. You danced to a seductive tune, now you have to pay the piper.

There are a number of options open to you and the Mother of your child. You can get married and hope that in time you come to love one another for who you are, rather than some sort of romantic idle. This takes great patience, but it is an option that has served humanity well for countless generations. It can be difficult, but also rewarding as you share in the discovery and appreciation of one another as partners. Sharing the love of your children can be a strong bond almost by itself. This is a crumby option IF either of you persist in acting like children playing in some sort of romantic drama.
0 Replies

Loren Whetstone

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 06:03 pm
Dont just leave her because she is making you mad. Sit down with her and tell her that the decitions that shes makeing right now are making you mad. U cant just leave someone for making you mad. Also she is going through a lot of mood changes. Maybe its a trust thing. But congrates and work things out.
0 Replies