WTF is Wrong With People?

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 07:48 am
Why do they insist on thinking you want to know their business? It's irritating at work to have to listen to this woman (term used loosly as she acts like a spoiled teenager) bitch, moan and complain on her cell phone up and down the hall half the day to her husband (who has threatened to file for divorce because she works too much) and her kid (who has an attitude problem).

It's like "SHUT YOUR F*CKING DOOR LADY!" I have work to do and I am not interested in your home life.

Rolling Eyes

Not to mention, she is doing it during work hours and disturbing everyone around her. And it's not like she is trying to be discreet. She isn't. At all. It's literally like she stands in the hall and yells at whoever is on the phone. Her degenerate husband who apparently doesn't work but can make band practice. Or her kid who hasn't done his homework and therefor can't go anywhere. Good grief, I know way too much about this woman's life.

I close my door all the way when I am making a phone call to make an appointment, let alone when I am having a personal conversation with someone.

She is completely classless and I'd divorce her too if I were her husband. Rolling Eyes

There...my rant for the day.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,214 • Replies: 10
No top replies

happycat

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 08:00 am
Bella - Print out your post and hand it to her.
If she's not your superior, then who gives a rat's ass what she thinks of you.

Or, this is not recommended but would be fun - take the cell phone from her hand while she's talking, drop it to the floor and stomp the livin' hell out of it and then walk away.

Very Happy
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 08:01 am
Sounds like attention seeking to me or she wants to show she's like these ladies in glamorous TV programmes who have such a manic work life AAAAAND have to cope with a trouble family too....how does she cope...and look so good...and be so stylish...we MUST admire her.

Poor Bella, you have my sympathy.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 08:02 am
material girl wrote:
Sounds like attention seeking to me or she wants to be show she's like these ladies in glamorous TV programmes who have such a manic work life AAAAAND have to cope with a trouble family too....how does she cope...and look so good...and be so stylish...we MUST admire her.

That's the thing...she doesn't look so good and isn't stylish at all! Laughing
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 08:04 am
Bella Dea wrote:
material girl wrote:
Sounds like attention seeking to me or she wants to be show she's like these ladies in glamorous TV programmes who have such a manic work life AAAAAND have to cope with a trouble family too....how does she cope...and look so good...and be so stylish...we MUST admire her.

That's the thing...she doesn't look so good and isn't stylish at all! Laughing

hehe, I know i was being subtley sarcastic.
She probably thinks she is all these things but clearly to everyone else she is the opposite.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 08:06 am
Bella Dea- Have you ever spoken with her? If you do, don't attack what she is doing, or she will become defensive. Simply say that you are finding it hard to work with the elevated noise level. You might mention that you are learning much more about her personal life than you ever would want to know.

If she is your boss......................maybe you just have to suck it in, and shut the door when the atmosphere gets too obnoxious.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 08:07 am
Have you tried walking up to her with your cell phone in hand (no need to actually be talking to someone) and yelling at the invisble person on the other end, complaining and bitching and what not, while staring at her all the time? Maybe she would get the hint. And if not, at least you may enjoy doing it.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 08:09 am
CR- That sounds like a good idea! Very Happy
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 08:09 am
I think I saw that lady on the freeway this morning.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 08:10 am
CoastalRat - We think alike. I say Fight Fire with Fire and Fight Irritation with Worse Irritation!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 08:35 am
When she's on the phone, walk up behind her with a pot & pan in hand, then try your best to play Metallica.
0 Replies