Eight Demo-Debaters, Eight Private Flights....

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 02:30 pm
woiyo prides itself in not being a partisan hack at the expense of everything else which is in itself a partisan stance, just not a democrat or republican one but rather the I'm better than everyone else one. Laughing

McGentrix is merely a run of the mill bushlicker.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 06:50 pm
McGentrix wrote:
revel wrote:
What else could Walter say, McG, what in the world is the point of the article other than a dry account of how candidates get to their destinations?

Is this some kind very subtle point about democrats using jets or planes but going on about global warming? How else would you suggest they get to their destinations on time? Most people who go on about global warming don't mean do without transportation, but rather come up with alternative fuel or cleaner fuel.

What else could he have said?

Well, he could have commented on the fact that almost every candidate left Washington to arrive at the destination. Couldn't they have all charted a jet?

What a non-story. If these were all corporate execs, they'd have all flown separately. Each of these people fly with staff and security. Pretty funny watching them fly commercial. This seems like a desparate distraction from real political debate to me. Next we'll start hearing about how much they spend on haircuts.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 08:54 am
It is a bit mindless to even have this thread. We should instead have a thread discussing the performances of those participating in the debate, which is of critical importance to the country.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 09:03 am
psst

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=2632421#2632421
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 09:03 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I'm glad that the Republican candidates use public transport.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 11:48 am
Actually, even had they flown in on their own accord like Superman, the Right Wing a$$ clowns would have admonished them for not filing a flight plan with the FAA.

The good news is that these nose-pickers on the Right are on the run and have so little to defend that they strain on decrying the transportation habits of their foes instead of debating the real issues of the times.

What will these idiots screech about next? Pointing out that an uneven part in John Edwards' hair proves that a universal health care program is untenable or declaring that a run in Hillary Clinton's stockings marks the decline in US military supremacy?

On the other hand, how about having you eager beavers on the Right present a listing of US tax payer funds used to transport George Bush back to Crawford Texas over these past six years? I understand that he has taken more than 365 days vacation over that period of time.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 07:45 am
kuvasz wrote:
Actually, even had they flown in on their own accord like Superman, the Right Wing a$$ clowns would have admonished them for not filing a flight plan with the FAA.

The good news is that these nose-pickers on the Right are on the run and have so little to defend that they strain on decrying the transportation habits of their foes instead of debating the real issues of the times.

What will these idiots screech about next? Pointing out that an uneven part in John Edwards' hair proves that a universal health care program is untenable or declaring that a run in Hillary Clinton's stockings marks the decline in US military supremacy?

On the other hand, how about having you eager beavers on the Right present a listing of US tax payer funds used to transport George Bush back to Crawford Texas over these past six years? I understand that he has taken more than 365 days vacation over that period of time.

Did you purchase carbon credits? Just curious. Issues of the times....
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 07:52 am
cjhsa, since you started this thread, maybe you're the one to ask. What's the point of the article you posted?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 08:41 am
The point is hypocrisy. My take anyway.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 08:43 am
Ok, fair enough. Can you expand on that take? What makes it hypocritical for candidates to take private flights?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 08:44 am
Carbon offsets = liberal stupidity. 'nuff said.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 08:46 am
Maybe that's enough said for you, but I have no idea what that means. Maybe pick one candidate and illustrate how that candidate is a hypocrite for using private aircraft.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Tue 1 May, 2007 10:55 am
cjhsa wrote:
kuvasz wrote:

Did you purchase carbon credits? Just curious. Issues of the times....

No, you stupid bozo, the issue is what you posted originally and while you are at it, since you didn't pose the same question to the Republican presidential candidates who debated last week your partisanship is blatantly shown, because they all believe in global warming as well.

I don't know precisely why such ignorant fools like you sneer at others with whom you debate, because you are apparently too dumb to know and access the facts logically. I used to think that it was simply compensation for you guys having such small penises but statistically you can't all be so unencumbed to think and act that way, can you?

And if you or others don't believe that this assessment is true, just take a look at this guy's avatar......see what I mean?

What is worse is that instead of acting like a mature adult who uses logic and rational objectivity you inject personal subjectivity into debates that can ill afford it to come to valuable solutions. Its like you dismiss the whole history of human intellectual and scientific development because it undermines your selfish, childish, and greedy behavior.

I used to pity this adolescent and degenerative trait that comes from you a$$clowns but your adament resistence towards using logic and rationality in discussions have become so dangerous to others on the planet that you ought to be held in reprobation and high ridicule for it and driven back to the primordial swamp from whence that attitude came.

You are not simply a dumb MF but are an enemy to the state of humanity for your attitude.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 05:06 am
Any idea how these two handfull young men ...

http://i13.tinypic.com/4pvq69x.jpg

... arrived in Simi Valley, California?
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 09:03 am
I watched the show last night, but only saw a bevy of dinosaurs.

They seem intent on reliving the failed past.
0 Replies