Kissing question

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 07:58 am
I read on another forum the other day that someone encountered a gentlemen that doesnt like kissing with tongues.
I myself have encountered this(many moons ago)and have since been told that its quite common.

Clearly kissing happens and is enjoyable in many forms and this is just one, but I just wondered if anybody could shed some light on this new found phenomenon.

So guys, who doesnt like kissing with tongues and why not?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,140 • Replies: 19
No top replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 08:13 am
When I kiss, I am always with my tongue. In fact, I can't recall a time when I didn't have my tongue.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 08:15 am
Didn't the cat get it that one time?
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 02:31 pm
sozobe wrote:
Didn't the cat get it that one time?

NEVER!

http://www.weheartpets.com/media/2/cat%20tounge.jpg
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 03:23 pm
Hi Material Girl! I haven't seen you for ages!
I like kissing with tounges. But i'm not a guy.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 05:13 pm
Doesn't it depend on what one is kissing.

I tried kising the blarney stone once with some tongue variations and I got no response and a seg. I nearly got arrested as well.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 05:19 pm
I think that some who might object are hygiene freaks ..maybe borderline OCD. Not that it's any much less hygienic, mind you, but some may think it is.

I don't French kiss with my date until we have been going out for awhile (maybe a month), as a generality.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 05:33 pm
A month!!!

What a raver eh?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 06:12 pm
It all depends on where I am being kissed.

Having wet cheeks never appealed to me.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 06:46 pm
Kissing with tongue does not have to mean "slobber fest"...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 06:53 pm
I don't mind kissing a tongue as long as there is a female attached to it. If it is just the tongue it can get a little creepy.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 02:00 am
If I ever have any kind of love life again, I agree its best not to do the tongue thing straight away, much more romantic to wait a while.

Hygiene freaks!!The one guy I encountered that didnt kiss with tongues gave me the distinct impression he was up for everything else!!(thankfully I never found out)

Hi Pentacle Queen.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 07:27 am
I knew someone once who didn't like to kiss with tongues. In fact, she slapped me for trying it. Of course, it may have had more to do with the fact that she had just married my brother and didn't think it appropriate there in the receiving line. No, on second thought, I'm sure she just didn't like the whole tongue idea.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 07:33 am
How about later when you caught her in the hallway just outside the ladies room and you dragged her into the coatroom?? Huh, how about then?

Joe(or was that the short bridesmaid?)Nation
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 07:39 am
I once had a dental hygienist tell me she never kissed a guy until after he'd had his teeth professionally cleaned. She had a phobia about gum disease. (And I suppose she had a pretty good idea if the guy was serious about a relationship if he went along with it.)
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 07:45 am
Joe Nation wrote:
How about later when you caught her in the hallway just outside the ladies room and you dragged her into the coatroom?? Huh, how about then?

Joe(or was that the short bridesmaid?)Nation

She must have had a fear of coatrooms, cause she fought like a tigress to keep from going in there. Must have been a real fear cause she said she wouldn't go in there even if I were the last clown on earth.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 09:34 am
And you scared the hell out of the coatroom attendant and me.

I didn't think I'd ever get her to let me do it for a second time.

Joe(Where was I? Honey, I just went to wash my hands)Nation
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 11:44 am
Tai Chi wrote:
I once had a dental hygienist tell me she never kissed a guy until after he'd had his teeth professionally cleaned. She had a phobia about gum disease. (And I suppose she had a pretty good idea if the guy was serious about a relationship if he went along with it.)

He'd have to be just as nuts as her to comply
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 12:44 pm
stuh505 wrote:
Tai Chi wrote:

He'd have to be just as nuts as her to comply

I know it sounds extreme, but think of the horrors she must see looking in people's mouths all day. It might put someone off kissing altogether.
0 Replies

justagirly

Reply Tue 22 May, 2007 01:49 pm
umm a guy that doesnt like using tongue? weird. hes probably boring. or doesnt know "how" to kiss....lame.
0 Replies