Unnatural figure changes!

ll333

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 06:48 pm
I used to have the hourglass shape. My waist to hip ratio used to be a 0.7 My friends told me so. But these supernatural forces said they made my figure less attractive in a miracle. Now my waist to hip ratio is a 0.8- which sucks! My waist is now 28 inches and my hips are 35 inches. That is not curvy anymore and it's less feminine. I am furious! Some say it's because I gained weight but I only gained 8 lbs. And besides I think the waist to hip ratio doesn't change when women gain weight. For example- a woman with 24 inch waist/36 inch hips and a woman with 28 inch waist/40 inch hips are equally attractive because they have the same waist to hip ratio. A 0.7 waist to hip ratio means the waist is 70% if the hips. When women gain weight they gain weight in the same proportions. I am 5ft 0 in tall and 110 lbs by the way. What do you think happened? I think this change in my body wasn't natural- a miracle from the supernatural forces made this change.

When women gain weight their waist to hip ratio doesn't change because they gain weight in the same proportions. So I think gaining weight doesn't cause a women to lose her curves. But I lost my curves. That's why I think this change in my figure isn't natural and the supernatural forces changed my figure in a miracle.

Sometimes I have the uncontrollable impulse to pray for things I don't want (I suffer from deep-rooted emotional problems and I have OCD) Maybe because of my prayer my body became less curvy. I believe there's this supernatural force exists which is different from the God in the bible. This supernatural force answers prayer no matter how stupid the prayer is.

I tested the power of my prayers by quickly praying that my friend would guess the color of I'm thinking of is green. I asked her "what color am I thinking of?" and she said "green." I tried it again with a different color and she got the correct answer again. I asked her "who would be more attracted to me- Tim or BJ?" and I quickly prayed BJ would be more attracted to me. Her answer "I think BJ" Before my prayer when I asked her this question yesturday she said "I don't know." (I don't care if those two guys are attracted to me or not- I only wanted to test the power of prayer) I believe there's this supernatural force that answers any prayer no matter what- even if the prayer is stupid! This supernatural force is different from the God in the Bible. I believe a supernatural force which is different from god in the bible exists.

There's this online diary website where me and other people post their diaries. A girl with the screen name SlayerChick added my diary to her favorites list. I liked this but I prayed she would remove my diary from her favorites list just to see if the prayer would work! I wanted to test this prayer. Well a few days ago she just removed my diary from her favorites list. I asked her why and she wouldn't offer me an explanation.
I didn't her to remove my diary from her favorites list. I just wanted to test the power of prayer.

Do you think these prayers came true?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,342 • Replies: 32
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 07:22 pm
WHAT?

I'm going to reread that and try to make sense. but...you seem to be upset about a change in your body. My suggestion is to see a doctor if you are concerned.

Know this that if you exercise regularly you can help trim and shape your figure. After a few months, your weight while shift in the right way. Dancing and swimming do wonders for the waistline.

No one can tell you if your prayer works. If it feels good, continue doing it.

Good luck..and most importantly..try not to worry about the small stuff.
0 Replies

ll333

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 09:15 pm
It hurts when people now say my figure is boyish when it used to be feminine and curvy.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 09:23 pm
If you listen to anyone saying that about you, you're doing yourself a disservice. Don't listen to that crap and don't worry. So what if you added an inch or two to your waist. At your age, with a little exercise, it'll work itself out really soon.

If you're really concerned see a doctor and have a physical to make sure there's no other underlying reasons for the change. You did mention you have emotional problems ... is it possible that you're taking medications? If that's the case, possibly one of these medications is causing a change in your metabolism?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 09:33 pm
You're in luck. I'm a supernatural force and I'm about to wave my supernatural magic wand and make everyone see you as a beautiful woman with a perfect hourglass figure. Bibbitty Bobbitty Boo!(cloud of pink smoke swirls upward from my wand and a rain of silver glitter falls from the sky and lands on III33)
III33, you many not see it when you look in the mirror, but the world now sees you as a curvy woman with perfect proportions. Enjoy!

(No need to thank me, I'm just doing my job).
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 09:42 pm
enjoy your own image in the mirror
you said this: "...these supernatural forces said they made my figure less attractive in a miracle." This all makes no sense.

Also, this crap about waist-to-hip ratio is just that....total nonsense! And, you're focusing on this singular issue as though it's some measure of woman's femininity...is just not true.

If I were to indulge this ratio business with the math -- let's say your bust measurement is 36 inches...and your waist is 28 instead of 26 inches. If you put on 8 lbs..that could be an inch to 2 inches..and most of it could be added on your waistline. There's is nothing wrong with that at ALL!

"When women gain weight their waist to hip ratio doesn't change because they gain weight in the same proportions." Also, untrue! Where'd you hear this? People gain and lose weight sometimes disproportionately.

Women for aeons have had nothing close to dimensions like that. It's only been the last 40 years that society..particulalry this one..has made this seem like it is in 'Fashion'. Stop believing that propaganda and enjoy your life and enjoy your own image in the mirror.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 09:52 pm
How are your breasts? I can't answer this profound theological question without that knowledge.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 10:07 pm
tsk tsk..don't want to frighten the child away..this was getting interesting

I scrolled back and you said: "5ft 0 in tall and 110 lbs". That is basically within 5 pounds of ideal. stop obsessing or we'll whip you with wet noodles
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 10:36 pm
"My waist is now 28 inches and my hips are 35 inches."

This is a problem, in what way?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 10:36 pm
I can't tell that this is a real post, in the starter post, except that the language in the first post is fairly correct, in contrast to a preadolescent or adolescent. Maybe we have a smartie adolescent here, with genuine needs, or, not.

Bunch of whoohah on the details.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 10:50 pm
osso: just read her prior postings (as I jsut did) and you'll get the idea if it's real or not.
0 Replies

ll333

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 01:22 am
I'm 23 years old.

I'm upset about my waist being 28 inches and my hips being 35 inches because that's a waist to hip ratio of 0.8 and people say that's boyish. I used to have a feminine curvy figure with a waist to hip ratio of 0.7
People say a waist to hip ratio of 0.7 is more feminine and womanly than 0.8
Here's what one guy wrote about waist to hip ratios:

There was a post on Fark today involving scantily clad pictures of Gisele Bundchen. I've never been a big fan of her, for several reasons:

1) She looks like a 12 year old boy
2) Catch her from the right angle, she's got a horseface
3) She's dating Leonardo DiCrapio

But really, I think farker Quantum Apostrophe said it best:

"No hips. If I put on a bikini, I'd look the same. Why would I want a woman that looks like me? Straight lines are only good in geometry class."

Seriously, what's with men who like women without curves? I've had friends in the past who were into women like this, and frankly in some of them I've suspected latent homosexuality. Now I'm not saying I get down for chubby girls, but how about something besides your breast implants to remind me that you're a woman?

Clark always said that waist:hip ratio was a solid measure for defining attractiveness in a woman, and I have to agree. The wikipedia entry on the matter specifies an optimal waist:hip ratio of about 0.7. This isn't too far off from my own supposed ideal of 0.67, derived from the Playboy standard of 36-24-36.

Gisele, by my extremely scientific methods, clocks in at a boyish 0.8 (let's approximate the body circumference as an ellipse where the long axis is twice the length of the short axis, with the circumference approximated by this method). Monica Belluci on the other hand comes in at a sexy 0.64. Now we're talking!
(from http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.absolutelydelightful.com/wp-content/images/gisele.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.absolutelydelightful.com/2005/10/&h=259&w=194&sz=18&hl=en&start=97&tbnid=rhQcNyI6rck-0M:&tbnh=112&tbnw=84&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwaist%2Bto%2Bhip%2Bratio%2Bof%2B0.8%26start%3D80%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN)

I am not upset about this weight gain because I'm not overweight and I didn't gain much weight- I'm only upset because I lost my curves. Sometimes I have the urge to pray for things I don't want. I prayed for my body to be less curvy even though I didn't want my body to be less curvy. I have OCD and deep-seated emotional problems.

My breast size is about 34 or 35B by the way.
0 Replies

ll333

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 02:37 am
Also read this: Men, in general, don't judge women as being fat or thin. Rather, men tend to consider women with a 70% waist-to-hip ratio to be beautiful. E.g., a woman with a 21-inch waist and 30-inch hips, a woman with a 24-inch waist and 35-inch hips, and a woman with a 28-inch waist and 40-inch hips are equally attractive.[6] The 70% or higher waist-to-hip ratio, and the Golden ratio (62% waist-height-to-total-height ratio) indicate health and fertility.
(from http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Relationships/How_Men_Select_Women)
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 02:57 am
Love, angst, poetry - profile of an ordinary teen

Kylie Northover
April 23, 2007
Page 1 of 2

While mystery surrounds the apparent suicide pact of Melbourne teenagers Stephanie Gestier and Jodie Gater, attempts to blame the 'emo' subculture - based on overtly emotional and angst-ridden rock and its punk-gothic fashion - appear baseless.

Most of the music references on Jodie's page are to rap and R&B artists, including Beyonce and the Black Eyed Peas, as well as goth-rocker Marilyn Manson and My Chemical Romance, currently one of the most popular "emo" bands in the world.

And while the girls' fashion borrows heavily from the goth music scene - such as fishnet tights, black clothing and asymetrical hair styles - there appears little that's unavailable in your average suburban shopping centre.

The suggestion that the girls were immersed in a dark subculture that could have contributed to their decision has also angered some of their friends, many of whom are posting tributes and comments on the social networking site MySpace.

A message on a MySpace page belonging to 'Loz Havok' dismisses the descriptions of the girls, who were her friends, as 'emo'.

Her entry for today reads:

"Yep, well it's all over the f--king news. Steph & Jodie have killed themselves. But they are making out that Steph and Jodie were mental weird cult-crazy girls that were into 'dark suicide cult' sites; bullocks (sic), not at all. I personally only knew Steph, but had talked with Jodie before...

"All the news channels keep repeating the same bullshit about them. 'The two girls were into suicide cults, they were into a subculture group called emo, which is a new stylish genre of music'. F--k no; Steph hated 'stereotypical emo' and loved Mr. Mansonn (sic) & Blink 182. And as for Jodie, well she listened to rap & pop. Emo my ass.

"All the news is f--king pissing me off. I have one favour for you all: guys, could you please leave a comment here, just saying a little a message. I don't care if you didn't know either of them, but pleaseeee just write a little comment or something. Greatly appreciated guys. <3

RIP Steph baby & Jodie. I love you two forever."

Fears internet held key to disappearance

Last week Jodie's father, who made a public appeal for information about the girls, said he feared the internet could hold the key to their disappearance.

But aside from a couple of cryptic statements, Jodie's MySpace page doesn't differ from the profiles of hundreds of other teens.

The Age newspaper, more
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 07:34 am
11333: did you read anything that was posted here that was replying to your note?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 07:41 am
11333--

Prayer is not going to get rid of the extra inches around your weight. Exercise will.

People do not gain weight proportionately. If they did, fat people would not be wobbling grotesques.

If you live in stressful conditions--or create stressful conditions for yourself--and eat more calories than you burn weight will accumulate. If you are genetically programmed for an "apple" shape, the pounds will pack around the waist where they can be conveniently metabolized by the liver. (Other people are pear-shaped, bottom heavy).

Faith can move mountains. I suggest you start to believe in exercise.
0 Replies

ll333

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 05:35 pm
I wasn't born with an apple-shape- I wasn't genetically programmed to have the apple shape- originally I had the hourglass shape with the waist to hip ratio of 0.7 Now my waist to hip ratio is 0.8

I think my figure was changed unnaturally in a miracle. Naturally an hourglass person's figure wouldn't turn into an apple-shape. This must have been a miracle.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 06:51 pm
so 11333...the way you seem to be conducting yourself here is
that you're going to post the same misinformation, keep repeating it and not listen to a word of anything anyone has said to you? Interesting way of learning, I must say.

Just a suggestion: Why not try to lose some of the fat between your ears?!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 07:00 pm
ll333 wrote:
Naturally an hourglass person's figure wouldn't turn into an apple-shape.

Nothing unusual about it at all.

People's bodies change shape. Sometimes when they gain/lose weight, sometimes when their hormone/stress levels change.

It happens.

Nothing miraculous about it.

It's natural.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 07:08 pm
I think in addition to your OCD and your self admitted deep rooted emotional problems, you may also be anorexic. Isn't it said that anorexics have a distorted view of their bodies?
Frankly, if this isn't some sort of distortion, I don't know what is!

You should see a doctor or two and let them work their own kind of miracles.
0 Replies