Any tips for a relationship with a paranoid schizophrenic?

Noddy24

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 08:51 am
I think we've lost Wheatchaff.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 10:13 am
Wheatchaff SAID they didn't want to be warned nor patted on the back. All they wanted was advice on how to deal with this man during his episodes. Another "I don't know what I'm doing and don't want you to tell me either" situation. Sad. Hopefully Wheatchaff will survive it and perhaps someday help their love seek treatment.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 24 Apr, 2007 10:31 am
Very sad indeed.
0 Replies

sweetgirl

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 10:12 pm
@Miller,
I jus left mine....its hard n u feel guilty, but I kno I gave my all-♥
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Sat 26 Apr, 2014 10:30 pm
@wheatchaff,
1. Get out of his head.

2. Stop drinking his water.

3. Get out of his head.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

yuki2014

Reply Fri 23 May, 2014 02:28 pm
@wheatchaff,
Hi
I see that you are dealing with the same problem that i'm dealing with but my situation is worse because my bf doesnt accept that he's sick and even laughed when i said i was worried and could go to a doctor to see if is everything ok with him. Sad
So i decided to share my story with u.Maybe it helps somehow.
3 years ago i met my bf and we fell in love with each other.He is an amazing person!!.But in the last year he changed drastically..like someone else is in his body.
- He became really cold person,like he doesnt have any emotions.And he becomes angry very easily…even without any reason.He said he became a cold person since his grandfather died when he was only 10.My bf thinks that being cold is a sign of being strong person and that his god said he should be like this to protect himself of being hurt or become crazy.
- He told me that he have 2 gods that protect him and warn him when he’s in danger and that they saved him already in many situations. In 2009,he thought in commit suicide but “this gods” said that he should live because he have a special role in this world.(my bf’s words:” I only talked to my gods 2 times.They only gave hints, about what will happen in future. Especially Enlil said, that he will show up one day.And Marduk warned me of him(Enlil) and said, that I shouldnt join him. I see myself as a liberator not as a suppressor.I feel different among Enlil.He makes me feel, kind of nervous, or under power...like you take into the electric energy. I feel kind of excited, too.Hard to describe... but I feel different. Not calm and relaxed... more the opposite, but I'm not suffering, altough I heard that about some people, who felt very badly among him. Around Marduk i feel Calm and so on. he is more calm and not so offensive, like Enlil.But both are strong gods.Enlil (or one of his allies) seems to push energy into me.I really felt a lot warm.Enlil only talked to me 2 times in hypnosis.THe other underworld gods didnt say anything.Marduk talked to me 2 times in hypnosis as well.But only he and his brotherThe other gods didnt show up.Well and he only said, that he will show up, when time has come.And that I should be careful, because some people among me are not the ones, who they pretend to be.The warning about the people, was 4,5 years ago!”
- My bf also told me that he is having some visions and dreams since some time ago.His words:” Seems that I was in deeper levels of hell. Well, there are different areas in hell/underworld.I call them levels, other call it worlds or stages.It starts bad and turns worse.One of the upper levels, look like a burning XXL town. But there are worse things.For example a hole of the doomed or places of torture. Places there demons life, but also treasures with guards.You find the underworld gods' palaces on the lowest level. I got a hazy vision about it.
He also had a vision/dream where he looked at mirror and saw a demon and in other he saw his parents killed and he didnt know who did this.
- he believes that an organization planned to destroy him since his parents met.And that this people can control everything,phones,computers,etc.And that their members watch him 24 hours per days.For him now everyone is his enemy.
- He feels wached and hunted.His words:” I know that councils check FB and other online supports.But untill now, I didnt find an account from what they do it. And I know, that someone of them must be watching us 24 hours a day.Its the only explanation how they could find out and erase things in front of my eyes, while I'm reading it...I lost one things, while reading it.I was reading it and zapp it disappeard. Now even a chat disappeard out of ICQ, but well at least nothing important. I loose friends, too. Only very less people still answer.3-5.Everyone in my life in past was fake except my parents.
- He feels weird:empty and with ticklings or cold waves.His words:” you remember the cold waves (not the ticklings, I mean the waves), dont you?They increased again. But the waves are only for 1-2 seconds long, so not so long.But someone or something is there...
- New visions: “I got some visions.There was a confrontation between council on the one side and me and my supporting gods on the other one.We went to one of their meetings.I saw the hall and all the people.Then there was a fight.I guess its under the university of Cologne.There is an old mine.Only very less people know about it.I dont know, how big it is, but what I heard about it, it seems to be very big.In this moment 2 people introduced my home. -.-
I had some weird dreams only. But nothing clearly. Only so short and dark ones. Well, but I had a feeling of beeing haunted and watched there.”
- He started to accuse me of lying and make things in his back,althought i didnt.His words:” Did you send me a mail via twoomail?(i didnt). now I would like to know, what this means.” “Do you have multiple email accounts?Can you check the login history there, too?Did you ever use a fake profil in past? I mean did you ever use one? Did you recognise yourself under anoter identifiaction?did you ever recognise that some profils were blocked?That they still seemed to be there, but you werent able to show them up?I had this in past, too. “ “
He even asked for my facebook password and asked me about my email account in hotmail.He even told to a common friend that i’m from “councils” too.
he have all the signs of paranoid squizophrenia but i thought that maybe it is just stress because of his university studies in law(he will end this year and will make the law exam in 2015).
I’m so worried with him.I love him so much and i want my best to help him.I even said that i’m worried with him but he said he’s ok. Sad
0 Replies