Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:27 am
unclelarry wrote:
What's your favorite genre?

Comedy would be #1 followed by action/adventure. Very Happy
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:27 am
Horror!....I love to be scared....not that it actually scares me....just the rush gets me :wink:
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:30 am
Blazing Saddles has got to be my all time favorite movie Very Happy Laughing Laughing that movie had me rollin Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:34 am
Ben, have you seen "Let it Ride"?
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:35 am
benoutwitted wrote:
Blazing Saddles has got to be my all time favorite movie Very Happy Laughing Laughing that movie had me rollin Laughing Laughing

Blazing saddles is my #1 favorite. I've seen it at least 50 times.
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:38 am
Flumoxed wrote:
unclelarry wrote:

A good comedy is Yellowbeard with some of the Monty Python group, Marty Feldmen, Madelain Kahn, Cheech & Chong.....

If you like Sean Connery 2 good ones are The Man Who would be King and The Wind and the Lion.
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:39 am
I donn't think I have oxie.....I went through a heavy Mel Brooks period there for a while....I love that mans sense of humor Laughing Laughing Laughing and I think I've just about seen every horror movie that has ever come out...I remember when Night of the living dead debute....that hooked me to horror....scared the s%$t out of me Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:42 am
ok this is how warped my sense of humor is......Have ya ever seen Benny Hill?....god I was in love with that man Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:43 am
Mine too! Too bad so many of the stars are now gone (Cleavon Little, Alex Karras, Slim Pickens, Madelaine Kahn). Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:46 am
Yep, saw Benny on the BBC broadcasts. Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:48 am
unclelarry wrote:
Flumoxed wrote:
unclelarry wrote:

A good comedy is Yellowbeard with some of the Monty Python group, Marty Feldmen, Madelain Kahn, Cheech & Chong.....

If you like Sean Connery 2 good ones are The Man Who would be King and The Wind and the Lion.

Good choices Unkie and I've seen them all several times. My favorite Monty Python is "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". Now was that an African Swallow or a European Swallow? Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:50 am
yea....I adored him....now I seem to be drawn to a comedian name eddy lizzard...I watched him doing a comedy show....and he cracked me up....not bad for a cross dressing brit Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:53 am
benoutwitted wrote:
Horror!....I love to be scared....not that it actually scares me....just the rush gets me :wink:

I'm not into horror films, but I do like suspense. One of my favorites is Play Misty for Me with Clint Eastwood and Jessica Walters.
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:54 am
but the one movie that I could never resist.....drum roll please....Rocky horror picture show....something about a sassy cross dressing brit...that just toots my horn.....I saw that movie 246 times Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:56 am
benoutwitted wrote:
yea....I adored him....now I seem to be drawn to a comedian name eddy lizzard...I watched him doing a comedy show....and he cracked me up....not bad for a cross dressing brit Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've never heard of him, where did you see him?
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 11:58 am
Look at meee ....I'm as misty as a kitten up a treeeee...never knowin my right sleeve from my left....that was a very good movie...if I was a guy she would have scared the hell out of me Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 12:00 pm
benoutwitted wrote:
but the one movie that I could never resist.....drum roll please....Rocky horror picture show....something about a sassy cross dressing brit...that just toots my horn.....I saw that movie 246 times Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love Tim Curry as Dr. Frank-N-Furter. Aren't all Brits sassy cross dressers? Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 12:00 pm
unclelarry wrote:
benoutwitted wrote:

I've never heard of him, where did you see him?

The main actor is Tim curry...and had susan serrendon(sic)...and meat loaf in it Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing it was the first movie she made
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 12:02 pm
benoutwitted wrote:
Look at meee ....I'm as misty as a kitten up a treeeee...never knowin my right sleeve from my left....that was a very good movie...if I was a guy she would have scared the hell out of me Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am and she did. I went home and hid all of the knives from my wife, just in case. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 12:03 pm
Hey Ben ... who did you dress up as when you went to see it? Laughing
0 Replies