Help Needed on Marlboro Contest IV

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:30 am
yeap! It's sprinkling here....so the fish should be biting pretty good today Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:31 am
Morning Unkie ... you a fisherman? Or just have a fetish about ladies in hip waders? Laughing

Ben ... did Coon tell you he was going fishing? Confused
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:32 am
By the way speaking of fish ...where is Toots today?
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:33 am
benoutwitted wrote:
By the way speaking of fish ...where is Toots today?

Oh you are the evil Evil or Very Mad one today! Don't know about Toots. She promised last week that she could play more this week, but so far it's been a disappointment. Hope she's OK. :wink:
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:34 am
Flumoxed wrote:
Morning Unkie ... you a fisherman? Or just have a fetish about ladies in hip waders? Laughing

Yeap! he did....said he was gonna go down to the pier and get some fishing in Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:40 am
Hope she didn't get lost looking for this new tread Shocked ...I have no doubt she will follow the bread crumbs or would that be all the loose sheep hair y'all left laying around the old thread? :wink: Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:44 am
Flumoxed wrote:

I've got a fetish about ladies in anything....or nothing. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil :wink:
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:46 am
benoutwitted wrote:
Hope she didn't get lost looking for this new tread Shocked ...I have no doubt she will follow the bread crumbs or would that be all the loose sheep hair y'all left laying around the old thread? :wink: Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

I think Coon picked up the bread crumbs to use as bait today, and he's tying flies with the "sheep hair". Very Happy
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:48 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:52 am
Man I haven't been fishing since forever! Can't ride the bike either cuz it's still T.U. I need to recreate!!! Mad
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:56 am
yeap me too....I'll be gone all weekend....going to wild horse sanchuary to clear the trails up to cabins for all the weekend city slickers...so I'll be on my horse all weekend...Wooo Hooo! Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 08:14 am
You have fun up there ... watch out fer bears and lost "City Slickers" ... by the way is that the music from "Deliverance" I hear? Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 08:27 am
oh no! Oxie I think Gus is rubbing off on ya Shocked Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 08:32 am
Is it a privately funded sanctuary?
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 08:33 am
benoutwitted wrote:

Shocked Oh god, you don't don't want Gus rubbing anything on you! Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 08:34 am
benoutwitted wrote:

Oh God No! I use the "Deliverance" reference whenever someone is going out in the woods/wilderness. Ya just never know! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 08:35 am
no they take all kinds of donations and you can sponsor a horse...this is a none profit deal Very Happy
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 08:41 am
well if I hear banjo playin.....I'm cursing you oxie! and getting the hell outta there Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ...hmmmm could be gus Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 08:42 am
Is it a rescue type operation? You know where they take care of abused or neglected horses.
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 08:47 am
they take in all wild horses that can't be adopted or are slated to be destroyed....They took in all the santa cruz island horses that were suppose to be destoyed and all mustanges...they have over 300 herds up there Very Happy
0 Replies