Help Needed on Marlboro Contest IV

unclelarry

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 01:54 pm
Hi there (((((TTH))))), what's new?
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:49 pm
These conversations have been a little disjointed lately. Howdy Unk, Red, Coon, {{{{Ben}}}}{{{{TTH Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes :wink: }}}} and where the

H*LL IS TOOTS?!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:54 pm
uh ooh
skuncle
I replied but it isn't here Shocked
I'll check my posts and see if it went somewhere else Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fluoz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes :wink:
Nice to see you Very Happy
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:55 pm
Hi ya TTH ... gotten any business calls lately? I see you're providing the continuity here. Very Happy
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 03:06 pm
Hey Ox, Whatcha up to?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 03:11 pm
Well skuncle my post is in postland (no idea where it went)

uh fluoz
you asked, business calls, yeah, one unpleasant one yesterday. Nothing I can't handle though. Rolling Eyes :wink:
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 03:11 pm
unclelarry wrote:
Hey Ox, Whatcha up to?

Almost six feet o' trouble Unk! Thought you went home ... don't tell me you're staying late. I thought you were better trained than that! Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 03:14 pm
I didn't know they piled it that high. Laughing
I was just getting ready to shut things down for the evening. I thought I'd stop in to see if anyone was here.....and lo and behold.
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 03:17 pm
unclelarry wrote:
I didn't know they piled it that high. Laughing
I was just getting ready to shut things down for the evening. I thought I'd stop in to see if anyone was here.....and lo and behold.

Just like ole times my friend! Now where did those other kids go? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 03:19 pm
Yeah
Where could they be Confused
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 03:20 pm
Well, I'm getting chased out of here, I'll catch you all in the A.M.
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 03:22 pm
Halleluja! They finished my roof today and it looks great. The crew cleaned up the area very well and the 25 ft dumpster just got picked up. I have my home back! YOOOOHOOOOO!
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 03:23 pm
Take er easy Unk. I'm gonna take care of some things. {{{TTH}}} you're in charge, don't forget the lights. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 03:33 pm
Good excuses guys Cool

I will try & remember the lights Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 05:00 pm
unclelarry wrote:
Red, did you get your brakes taken care of?

Sorry Uncle no i never got that stinking wheel bearing nut off not enough umph to twist it off without moving the vehicle. I need air to do it, and an impact gun. I have the gun but no air. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 05:04 pm
TTH wrote:
or crazy woman bigred Laughing Laughing Laughing :wink:

Morning you (((((guys))))) Very Happy
Sorry I couldn't say bye last night (bigred, no if you get my drift)

Quite correct, I stand corrected. i was going to add that in there but then I got tied up with the CYS.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 05:06 pm
TTH wrote:
Good excuses guys Cool

I will try & remember the lights Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing :wink:

Don't worry I got em TTH :wink:
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 05:36 pm
bigredsshop wrote:
unclelarry wrote:

Sorry Uncle no i never got that stinking wheel bearing nut off not enough umph to twist it off without moving the vehicle. I need air to do it, and an impact gun. I have the gun but no air. Crying or Very sad
Huh? If you can't get that nut off by hand (and maybe an open end wrench to just loosen it) then you have problems.
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 04:02 am
TTH wrote:
bigredsshop wrote:
unclelarry wrote:

Huh? If you can't get that nut off by hand (and maybe an open end wrench to just loosen it) then you have problems.

Dear TTH yes it's become apparent that the tire on the right rear is a problem child. When I redid the brakes thats what made me notice it.
I have this huge 18" adjustable so I put it on it to check the size of the nut. Then i measured the adjustable with a pair of dial calipers 1".140.
This is a metric nut. the closest thing to that is 1.250 or ten thousands off the correct size. so I used a breaker bar and all that did was move the car while it was up on one jack stand. I need it to be on four jack stands
and to be using a heavy duty impact gun, which I have, just no air. I will resolve the bugger in due time Laughing :wink: Thanks for your concern though. I have snap on tools up to 1 7/8 socket. So you see I am very well versed in what needs to be done. But now with this bad back I am very limited, where once muscle was a good thing now power tools are! Mad :wink: Then theres always the possibility that it's got left handed threads Rolling Eyes That would be my luck, now wheres the shleprock emoticon? Embarrassed Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

bigredsshop

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 04:17 am
Time to go cast a line.Iv'e been up since 4:30 am catch ya when I get back, it's now 6:30 am. EST. ok I am back and it's 7:30 am I guess that everyone else is still sleeping. Cool
0 Replies