Help Needed on Marlboro Contest IV

jespah

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 04:50 pm
This is a successor topic. The previous ones have been locked but are still available for you to read. Please post in this topic, carrying on where you were at the end of the previous one. Thank you.

Previous topics:
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80717
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=86581
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=91965
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 127,304 • Replies: 5,164
No top replies

benoutwitted

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 06:01 pm
WOW!!!...Are we going through that much ram? Shocked ....Well let me be the first to welcome everyone to the new thread...An honor normally reserved for Oxie....but I just couldn't help myself :wink: forgive me oxie Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 06:16 pm
So did anyone from A2K win? I popped in now and then to the other thread, but missed any announcement.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 06:56 pm
I was the winner. The trophy now sits on my mantel.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 07:51 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I was the winner. The trophy now sits on my mantel.

So I guess that's where you've been these last weeks - at the Marlboro ranch roping cowboys and polluting your lungs. You could have said "bye" before going. Did you bring me back any souvenirs? A meadow muffin for my compost? Spurs for those black boots you like me to wear?
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 10:19 pm
Jespah it is nice that you stopped by and let the party continue.
Party? Where did that come from? I wonder if it is the Marlboro Party Annual Event.

Oh ben, I was catching up and since this is the start of a new party Guess What????
Since you are not here I guess you can't guess. I brought this with me because I think it is funny:

I dropped it so I have to go back and get it.... Sad

Edit: I brought it so I will be careful not to make that mistake again. Embarrassed

Quote:
Ben
Hell I can't even hold on to the steering wheel..let alone figure out where the key goes no wonder I always hurt the next day...it ain't from the drinking ...it's from all the laughing I do

I don't think it hurts from the drinking or laughing Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing
I think it is the number. Cool
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2007 10:53 pm
fluoz I think the sheep poster is so cute!! I love what it says. Why is the sheep half shaven? OMG Shocked I think I know.
I think you did too skuncle. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wandel can you prove I was fooled by Gus? Razz Laughing

Gus can you prove there really is a trophy? Razz Laughing

Can anyone even prove Craven de Kere (sp?, exact name?) even really exists? I am starting to think he is like one of those m & m's on TV.
I have seen some of his posts but there is something that just does not add up. Something that doesn't seem right. Not bad, just not right. (hmm wondering and thinking)

Green Witch none of them won, none. I thought one of them would. Sad
Oh, MissKitty did!!!!!
I am waiting to see if she will come back and tell us about it.
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 05:45 am
benoutwitted wrote:
WOW!!!...Are we going through that much ram? Shocked ....Well let me be the first to welcome everyone to the new thread...An honor normally reserved for Oxie....but I just couldn't help myself :wink: forgive me oxie Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Timing is everything! I'll have to work on that forgiveness thing. Very Happy
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 06:44 am
tryingtohelp wrote:

Can anyone even prove Craven de Kere (sp?, exact name?) even really exists? I am starting to think he is like one of those m & m's on TV.
I have seen some of his posts but there is something that just does not add up. Something that doesn't seem right. Not bad, just not right. (hmm wondering and thinking)

Green Witch none of them won, none. I thought one of them would. Sad
Oh, MissKitty did!!!!!
I am waiting to see if she will come back and tell us about it.

No Craven, no A2K. Here's a picture of him sitting on Jespah's desk:

http://www.shiptonblog.com/uploaded_images/BrainInJar-774669.gif

... and congratulations MissKitty! I hope they are treating you like a queen and you'll bring back treats and stories for everyone.
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:06 am
Good Morning everyone Very Happy I made coffee this morning...didn't want TTH to get stuck makin that road patch she made yesturday Laughing Laughing By the way TTh ...they told ya wrong....10 cups of water to 4or 5 tbsp scoops to every pot....water goes in the reservore...coffee in the basket...hit the power switch....and watch it gooooo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:10 am
when's the next marlborough contest?
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:13 am
benoutwitted wrote:
Good Morning everyone Very Happy I made coffee this morning...didn't want TTH to get stuck makin that road patch she made yesturday Laughing Laughing By the way TTh ...they told ya wrong....10 cups of water to 4or 5 tbsp scoops to every pot....water goes in the reservore...coffee in the basket...hit the power switch....and watch it gooooo Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mornin' {{{{Ben}}}} ... I hold no grudges. If you wouldn't have posted first on this new thread, someone else would have ... and I'm honored it was you. :wink: btw your coffee must look like tea. Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:14 am
Team Captin sign ups should start around May....and then we'll all be back here getting brainfried again Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing....By the way howdy Green Witch and Region Very Happy
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:17 am
Actually I drink instant coffee......3 sugars..2tsp coffee and a whole cup of hot water Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Flumoxed

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:19 am
Region Philbis wrote:
when's the next marlborough contest?

We don't know yet Region. There are always some kind of competition going on, but the OUTWIT team competition is by far the biggest and most popular. We just finished OWTW3 and there hasn't been an announcement for OWTW4. The OWTW3 announcement came in late April, early May 2006. We all have our fingers crossed that Marlboro will continue this very successful promotion. Very Happy
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:21 am
Good morning folks. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:22 am
(((((Oxie))))) something about seein a blank thread...is too tempting....not to post on :wink: Laughing Laughing ...But at least I behaved :wink: Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:24 am
Good morning (((((Witty))))), Ox. Welcome Green Witch and Region.
How's everyone today?
0 Replies

benoutwitted

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:26 am
((((Hunkie)))) ((((Oxie)))) strap on your hip waders...Coon gone fishing for the day and I think we should all go too Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

unclelarry

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 07:27 am
Ohhhhh, you going to put on your waders? Twisted Evil :wink: Laughing
0 Replies