Heart Broken this is 2 hard

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 05:39 am
ok, my ex and i had dated for 3 months, i know not really long. anyways, at this point, its only been 4 days, but i can bearly eat and sleep. ill got to bed at 1 am in hopes i will sleep in, but i wake up a 5 am, and cant get back 2 sleep. the reason we broke up (or at least what im told) was b/c shes been upset 4 some unknown reason, and she asked me 4 space, i had a really hard time giving it to her, but it thought i was. any ways i called her one night to talk 4 a little, and it just got into our relationship. the whole point of this is, how do i get her back, this is the hardest thing i have ever been through. im sick of crying, and not sleeping. shes always on my mind, and the stupidest little things, remind me of her. i talked to her 2 days after we broke up and i asked her if she was happier w/ out me, and she said no. i also said "dont it bother u that we're not 2gether" and she said "yeah but theres nothing i can do about it" and i said "u could go back out with me" and she said yeah but its not that easy" i also know her friends were telling her that she had changed since we got together. im not sure if thats why it would be hard or not. i just feel like i need her in my life.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 338 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 06:44 am
Okay, I know you want her back but it's not helping things to not get any sleep. And, she said she wanted space. So that means you need to actually give it to her.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 07:00 am
Defson--

Welcome to A2K.

Quote:
....the reason we broke up (or at least what im told) was b/c shes been upset 4 some unknown reason, and she asked me 4 space, i had a really hard time giving it to her, but it thought i was. any ways i called her one night to talk 4 a little, and it just got into our relationship,

This may sound brutal, but you seem far more interested in describing your suffering than what could possibly have gone wrong in your relationship.

People don't get upset "4 some unknown reason". When people ask for space, they don't want to be called just to chat.

Has your ex-girlfriend accused you of being jealous and trying to monopolize her time?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2007 07:30 am
Be a man and get over it. Three months is not a long time.
0 Replies