Delaying monthly to make way for other activities....

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 06:46 am
I'm planning a romantic day out with my boyfriend in about a week, but my period is kinda due around the date we're going out... I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on how I can possibly delay it for just a couple of days to make sure I'm free for other funner activities on the day. :wink:

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for sex positions that won't put strain on us both? I'm a complete weakling and he gets really tired and achey after supporting himself for a few minutes in the missionary position.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place/inappropriate..I wasn't sure where else to post it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,135 • Replies: 13
No top replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 08:58 am
You can take norethisterone tablets to delay the period, and as for the positions...just get creative
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 09:06 am
The girl on top position should work
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 09:07 am
Re: Delaying monthly to make way for other activities....
honey_rose_cr wrote:
I'm planning a romantic day out with my boyfriend in about a week, but my period is kinda due around the date we're going out... I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on how I can possibly delay it for just a couple of days to make sure I'm free for other funner activities on the day. :wink:

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for sex positions that won't put strain on us both? I'm a complete weakling and he gets really tired and achey after supporting himself for a few minutes in the missionary position.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place/inappropriate..I wasn't sure where else to post it.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 09:08 am
get pregnant.

Start at either end of a double dong, meet in the middle and masturbate.

Or get to the gym for God's sake.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 10:50 am
If you take birth control pills simply keep on taking the "active" pills.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 10:51 am
Or get really stressed out - the stops my period.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 10:54 am
Too weak for sex? Shocked I've never even heard of such thing. Can't support himself in missionary position? Shocked

honey rose, perhaps you should both go to the gym together, and go periodically. not that you need to get buff, but to have no muscles at all is not healthy either. It could also be fun, to go together.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 11:31 am
I'd like to think you're taking some sort of birth control...if you're on the pill, do as linkat says and just keep taking the active pills.

You probably don't have time to get one, but if you wear a diapharm during sex it will block the blood flow...just don't keep it in too long afterwards due to risk of toxic shock. If you're on the pill, or he's using a condom, the diapham would be backup contraception, but could be removed sooner if you sure of your other method.

female condom, don't know much about them, but that would block the blood too.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 12:14 pm
Thing is he's strong, his muscles are built up and everything...he's just always clicking his joints and stuff which I think are the things that give him most pain supporting himself. He's also carrying a bit of weight...but he's not like really fat or anything, I don't think either of us are motivated enough to go to the gym. I could suggest doing some basic strengthening exercises at home though.

Also, personally I don't like being on top, I find it uncomfortable... V.V

I've only just been prescribed the pill. Haven't actually started it yet, I was told to start on the first day of my period, but I guess that means I'd still have it... Getting stressed out usually starts my period early! Razz

Thanks.. And I think I'll try to avoid the pregnancy thing...18+ years of raising a kid doesn't seem quite worth it just for a period free weekend, ha! Razz
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 12:34 pm
make sure YOU bring condoms with you.

AND EVEN IF YOU ARE HAVING YOUR PERIOD....USE THEM!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 12:36 pm
oh....and have fun.... Very Happy
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 04:50 pm
Very Happy Thanks Chai, you gave me some good advice AND made me smile!!!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 08:17 am
heh, I like your avatar with the fork....that's a keeper.
0 Replies