Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2007 09:37 pm
Green Witch wrote:
dadpad wrote:
(((.)(.)))
.......o
[[[[[ ! ]]]]

just playing with greenies boobs

SLAP!

ouch! see what happens when you play where you shouldn"t.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 12:06 am
Thanks for the support. I had a pretty good time tonight and that is helping to forget. I don't feel too broken up today although I just continually get the urge to call her and tell her something, which I have of course resisted. My plan is to go on a date soon so that I can get my mind on somebody else! Even if it doesn't go anywhere I think it will be a good way to move on, I'm not going to sit around just feeling bad about it.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 25 Mar, 2007 12:16 am
Our life is like a tree if the trunk is solid you generally make out Ok. the branches are facets of our lives that we have explored. sometimes there is a new branch and we grab that cause its exciting to swing on it. it bounces up and down and sideways thrilling us with excitement.

Sometimes a branch will break leaving us scrambling to grab onto anything within reach. the thing to do is take a moment or two to get your balance then keep on climbing.

good luck stuh
0 Replies