My marriage is fake

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 01:10 pm
i have been inlove with this guy for 3 years but he never showed much interest in me and always said that we could never be because of our different religions then we parted i moved on and married a close friend to get over him then 3 weeks after i am married the guy that i've always loved and am still inlove with confesses his love to me and wants me now to leave my husband

he wants to convert to my religion and has never showed so much love for me in these 3 years like he does now, i love him too with all my heart and i know we are soulmates but i dont know how to get out of this marriage. or how to tell my husband i want a divorce because he is so happy.

what do i do Question
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 757 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 01:12 pm
1) Stay married and be miserable your whole life
2) Divorce and take the risk of the other guy deciding he doesn't want you now (the chase is always more exciting than the catch)
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 01:24 pm
You have done the man your married a great harm.

You will need the help and support of the man you love. First, tell him that you intend to leave your husband and that he must help you with any problems financial or otherwise that might arise.

If he is not immediately supportive, have nothing to do with him again.
If he does agree to support you, call and arrange for someplace to stay other than with him, then pack your things.

Sit down with the man you married and tell him that marrying him was your mistake not his and that you must go.(Do this in a place that you feel you can safely leave. Invite friends to be with you if necessary.)

Leave with your things.

Start proceeding to divorce your husband. Accept all blame.

Joe (Good luck with your new life)Nation
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 02:28 pm
Haha, sorry...you're not mature enough to be married to either of these guys. You married a friend on a rebound? That's just pathetic. This guy wants to convert to your religion? That's also pathetic!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 02:40 pm
I agree with Joe Nation partially: You have done great harm to your
husband, and seperating/divorcing him is the only option I see.
Your husband deserves a good woman and a loving wife - certainly not
you who had ulterior motives when marrying him.

Good luck with your boyfriend, you both deserve each other!
0 Replies

louies77

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 01:49 am
I am very sorry the guy whom you married ......Well it seems like your boyfriend is just jealous cos you married other man

It's easy to lose or hurt some one we love.....but it's very hard to find one.....

Louies.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 02:20 am
And I don't believe a word of the original post, with its oddly correct but not quite correct english. Should the post be true, good luck.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 05:09 am
Come clean with your husband and let him get free of you and go on with his life. If he's lucky, he'll never have to see you again.

You and your "boyfriend" certainly deserve each other.
0 Replies

amerigirl86

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2007 07:27 pm
wow if i was you i would stay with your husband you have now.if the other guy before dident want to be with you then and now all of a sudden does now thats just crazy he wouldent change for you then what makes you think he is now?i feel so sorry for your husband... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2007 08:00 pm
the fact that someone would ' convert their religion' to please someone else, tells me how FAKE they are..

birds of a feather huh..
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2007 08:59 pm
hope you don't really talk like that in real life a little punctuation can go a long way if you know what I mean and you are both incomprensibly shallow
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2007 09:07 pm
Ah, at last I agree with cjhsa...
0 Replies