Question for democrats

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2007 08:32 am
I am assuming at this point that Hillary KKKlinton will be the dem candidate for president in 08. Of the plausible dem candidates, Hillary is the only one with the organization and infrastructure to simply kill people who get in her way; that more than makes up for a host of deficiencies in other areas.

There is also the question of Hillary's database system, which Barak Obama simply seems to be young enough to have come in under the radar of. You might notice that the older dems want no part of this one for some strange reason. I'd assume that Obama is either going to remember some reason why he shouldn't be running for president, or is going to be struck by lightning, die in an airplane crash under mysterious circumstances, or be abducted by space aliens or some such.

But the real question dems need to ask themselves is the one in the poll here: what were Vince Foster's last words?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 600 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2007 08:40 am
idiot.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2007 08:44 am
If Hillary Clinton can control lightning, I want her for President! Maybe she'll give us all one of those cute flying monkeys, too.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2007 08:55 am
I never can decide if Gunga is just a troll or truly mentally ill. I think if it's the later, and Clinton (any of them) get into office, the FBI should keep an eye on him. He's really consumed by this weird hatred.

Get over it Gunga, life's too short. And if you can't get over it, get help.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2007 08:58 am
Even gunga has a right to quality life, hire the handicapped.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2007 09:23 am
System seems to allow only three poll question choices. I tried to add a fourth choice, i.e.

"Who do you think's gonna be stupid enough to believe I drove out to a place like this to whack myself?? Oh, yeah, democrats, forgot about them...."
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2007 04:46 pm
Stop using KKK as the initial consonant in the Clinton's last name. It is both ignorant and incorrect, but, then, you obviously have no regard for what people think about you.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2007 08:42 pm
So far, "Please Hill, don't shoot me" is winning....
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2007 11:23 am
dyslexia wrote:
... hire the handicapped.

Walgreens hires the handicap, and I think their salary is paid through a Grant to the Company.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2007 11:49 am
I think his last words were something like, "Get this message to Gunga: The Clintons are here, with automatic weapons. Help me . . . Argh . . ."
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2007 12:10 pm
Gunga, there is no shame in being mentally ill. However, you should not strike out at others.
0 Replies