wife problems

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 02:35 pm
my wife isn't putting forth any effort in our marriage. she will go out of her way for everyone else but us she always says she can't because of a
multitude of reasons. my weight seems to be an issue now when it never used to be. she's always fasting because she says she's confused.hoping for an answer from god about me. i love her, cook for her, support her,and have never cheated on her. i'm a handsome 28 yr old black man who's had many an opportunity. i just want us to last. i've started working out and going to church regularly. i hope it helps. she wants to be a singer. and i want the best for her in that pursuit. but i feel as if she only wants to be famous.i just want to be loved and appreciated for the fact that i am not like most men. but she takes that for granted.she claims i'm using her and that " i got what i wanted". when all i wanted and still want is her.help me because when i lose weight i don't want to harbor any negative feelings that will cause me to take offers from new admirers.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 318 • Replies: 2
No top replies

squinney

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 02:56 pm
Why does she claim that you are using her? What does she think you got that you wanted and why does she think that?
0 Replies

romezarelli1

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 03:31 pm
i don't know
meaning that i got her as a wife.she thinks that because i was always there for her and put forth the effort to show that i care.
0 Replies