no clue what to do

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 03:37 pm
ok so i was dating this guy and we broke up and everything. the only problem is that i think im in love with him. i never told him or anything and i think it might be too late. because ive got a boyfriend and hes got a girlfriend. i guess he was cheating the whole time wtih her. but that for some reason wont let me change how i feel about him. i just want to tell him how i feel and i dont know how. seeing as how he thinks i hate him and all too. it seems to me that its impossible. what do i do? and how should i tell him how i feel about him? Crying or Very sad
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 674 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 04:51 pm
Baseballchic--

Quote:
what do i do? and how should i tell him how i feel about him?

You've made up your mind to tell this two-timing man that you love him in spite of your new relationship and his new relationship.

This isn't between two people--it is among four people and will undoubtedly get very messy.

Let sleeping dogs lie.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 05:42 pm
or....
just call him up and tell him how you feel

nothing ventured, nothing gained

but, like Noddy said, it's gonna get messy
0 Replies

flakker

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 09:17 pm
find a baseball bat and whack his kneecaps with it and then

heres the important part

call 911 to show him how much you care.
0 Replies

baseballchic

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2007 06:30 pm
hmmm.......not a bad idea except that were already friends. i just want to tell him how i feel.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Fri 30 Mar, 2007 01:13 am
hrm...

The only advice Im comfortable giveing is that if you are thinking about anyone else in such a strong manner, you should at minimum break it off with your current boyfriend. As for the other parties invovled, I don't feel qualified to advise.
0 Replies