New Law For Aliens

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 06:24 am
I propose there be a new law for aliens. There must be, what, 40 or 50 per minute crossing into our fair land. Never mind that it's illegal. Consider for a moment the poor border patrol guys. Here they're walking along, hot on the trail of a notorious family of four, when- -Yep. SQUISH- -Walks right in a great pile of poop, dropped by the desperados, who, let's face it, are slobs about it. They leave these piles all over our erstwhile clean deserts. I propose a new anti littering law, in which aliens are required to carry pooper scoopers with them, and deposit their offal at the next waste site. I calculate that if the government sets up such a poop depot each ten miles, charging twenty five cents per unit (thirty five for oversize) they ought to recoup the cost of having the Border Patrol out there in the first year and reap a profit each year thereafter.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 721 • Replies: 11
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 06:27 am
seems reasonable to me
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 06:53 am
I suggest that every country has the right to control immigration, and not tolerate people just entering whenever they feel like it. Certainly most other countries claim such control as a right.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 06:57 am
... and I propose that every country has the right to pass compassionate laws that lets people who have been living here (illegally) become legal and start on a path to citizenship.

.... and I thought this was the humor forum..
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 07:00 am
... if only there was a way we could keep the immigrants, but deport the Minutemen.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 07:04 am
ebrown_p wrote:
... if only there was a way we could keep the immigrants, but deport the Minutemen.

What have they done which is deserving of deportation, compared to people who entered our country illegally?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 07:13 am
I further propose that people without sense of humor be sentenced to watch According to Jim at least four or five times per day.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 07:52 am
According to Jim, edgar? I have never seen it.

But, with this 'punishment', you aren't trying to reward unfunny behavior, are you?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 07:53 am
According to Jim, an ABC Network sitcom, starring Jim Belushi. Pure torture.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 08:31 am
Only to those with a sense of humor, however.

Humorless oafs should be required to watch farces.

"Why is the vicar hiding under the bed?"
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 10:17 pm
I further propose that we make the national official language Cherokee. Let the interlopers learn to speak that language or miss out on all educational benefits,social services and jobs.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 02:24 pm
This last proposal may not be so original. I'm pretty certain I saw the notion on another thread.
0 Replies