How to increase my weight, help

peyton

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 05:31 am
I am 178cm tall, but only 60Kg weighty. Am I too thin? However, I am in good health. How to increase my weight in a short time. Give me some feasible advices.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 609 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Chai

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 07:33 am
Believe it or not, gaining weight if you need to is harder than taking off pounds.

Here's some heathy tips for adding calories in a healthy way. BTW, don't bank on piling on many pounds in a really short time, unless you just want to gain a fat gut.

I know there are protein powders out there to bulk up, but myself, I don't know much about them, except they seem to be more trouble than they are worth.

Ok...

Add a little olive oil to whatever you're eating, whenever it is appropriate.
For instance, if you are making pasta or rice, or any other grain, dribble a little in before serving. It'll also keep the pasta/rice/grain from sticking together. When cooking, use a bit more oil than usual to coat the pan.

Peanut butter. Add that to foods too. Like into oatmeal, yogurt, or just eat a couple of spoonfuls straight from the jar a few times a day. In fact, carry nuts around with you (unsalted) and munch on them throughout the day.

Get some powered milk, and add that to you cooking also. It'll fortify sauces, or you can add some to milk you are drinking, to make it richer.

Avacados. Put them in your salads and sandwiches. Make guacamole.

Avoid eating junk food, get the best quality you can afford. That way you'll not only gain weight, but feel better for it.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 08:59 am
A co-worker I knew was having difficulty putting on weight when she was pregnant, her doctor suggested eating potatoes.
0 Replies

zoofer

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 11:00 pm
Beer and cheese burgers worked for me. Smile

Too good!
Embarrassed
0 Replies