Is Obama Black Enought?

nimh

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 09:41 pm
goofy, obviously.

what do i win?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 10:02 pm
A white guy making jokes about a black guy, oh my.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 11:22 pm
An idiot making himself feel good by making gutter level racist jokes. Oh my.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 07:19 am
You're right, I'm an idiot racist. That was insensitive of me. I should have made a joke linking his heritage/race to the fact he must have AIDS instead.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 07:28 am
Maybe they could just send him to the grocery store (like they did to 41) and see how many watermelons he winds up with in his cart?

I thought he was a Muslim? To me that's all that matters - former, present, maybe, wannabe - no white house, no way.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 07:35 am
Obama Muslim?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 07:49 am
What's his middle name?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 07:57 am
Hussein...his dad's middle name. He can't help what name was given to him. He's supposedly Christian.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 08:00 am
So, do you really think we should be contemplating a president Hussein, middle name or not?
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 08:00 am
Maybe this has already been discussed or no one is interested, but I've been busy with other things lately..

Quote:
"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) and the Nevada Democratic Party announced today that they are backing out of a Fox News-sponsored presidential debate in August following Fox President Roger Ailes's recent remarks comparing Democratic Senator Barack Obama to al Qaeda terrorist Osama Bin Laden. Fox News did not answer calls seeking reaction to the decision."

UPDATE: Markos on the winners, the losers, and what comes next.

UPDATE II: Fox News responds attacks: "We have not received official word from the Nevada State Democratic Party disclosing a change in debate plans. Rumors are being circulated and if true, news organizations will want to think twice before getting involved in the Nevada Democratic Caucus which appears to be controlled by radical fringe out-of-state interest groups, not the Nevada Democratic Party."

UPDATE III: Reaction from MoveOn, Robert Greenwald, Matt Stoller and others is HERE.

links here

I just don't see how ordinary thinking people can take these kinds of loosers seriously. Fox news and their like are like overgrown school yard bullies where everything is reduced to "nana nana na na" type nonsense. This entire thread is an excellent case in point.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 08:02 am
Yes, "moveon" is certainly a bunch of "loosers".
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 08:24 am
Snood sure knows how to sort em out Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 08:26 am
revel wrote:
Maybe this has already been discussed or no one is interested, but I've been busy with other things lately..

Quote:
"Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) and the Nevada Democratic Party announced today that they are backing out of a Fox News-sponsored presidential debate in August following Fox President Roger Ailes's recent remarks comparing Democratic Senator Barack Obama to al Qaeda terrorist Osama Bin Laden. Fox News did not answer calls seeking reaction to the decision."

UPDATE: Markos on the winners, the losers, and what comes next.

UPDATE II: Fox News responds attacks: "We have not received official word from the Nevada State Democratic Party disclosing a change in debate plans. Rumors are being circulated and if true, news organizations will want to think twice before getting involved in the Nevada Democratic Caucus which appears to be controlled by radical fringe out-of-state interest groups, not the Nevada Democratic Party."

UPDATE III: Reaction from MoveOn, Robert Greenwald, Matt Stoller and others is HERE.

links here

I just don't see how ordinary thinking people can take these kinds of loosers seriously. Fox news and their like are like overgrown school yard bullies where everything is reduced to "nana nana na na" type nonsense. This entire thread is an excellent case in point.

Even worse - the losers here care not a whit about Obama as a candidate one way or another. They just like to make racist jokes.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 10:22 am
It has yet to be determined whether or not black jokes about Obama are racist. We don't know if he's black enough.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 10:47 am
ehBeth wrote:

Got something to say, say it.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 10:50 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
It has yet to be determined whether or not black jokes about Obama are racist. We don't know if he's black enough.

Whatever Obama is or is not has no bearing on how racist are your jokes. They are racist jokes, and you are stupid for thinking they're funny.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 11:01 am
snood wrote:
ehBeth wrote:

Got something to say, say it.

Saying what I want to say about you, the way I would say it in real life, isn't worth getting banned for.

So I'll continue to make my feelings known in my own annoying way. And you can continue to moan.

~~~~~~~~

That said, you've got a veritable gift for turning people against you, and viewpoints they might have previously shared with you.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 11:12 am
snood wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:

Whatever Obama is or is not has no bearing on how racist are your jokes. They are racist jokes, and you are stupid for thinking they're funny.

Actually, if I was racist, I'd watch 20 minutes of stand up comedy on BET, start believing all black people hate white people, and start pointing out how racist "them blacks" are. But I have something called a sense of humor, and don't care about the taboo that white people can't make jokes about black people. Or maybe if you were a bit more perceptive, you'd realize every stereotype I joked about is constantly repeated by black comedians. Or is it only ok coming from black people? If that's the case, that's pretty f'n racist.

I thought you could come up with something better than "you're stupid." Maybe "you're a poopy-head," or "you're a big dumb-dumb." Then I remembered how much you bring to the table in this thing called life.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 11:16 am
If the title of this thread was is Obama white enough charges of racism would be echoing throughout this thread. However, since it was is Obama black enough nary a word was said.
Why the double standard. IMO voting for Obama based on race is pure and simple racism.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 11:23 am
au1929 wrote:
IMO voting for Obama based on race is pure and simple racism.

But I'm sure NOBODY'S vote will be based off that.
0 Replies