Greatest commercial

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 09:26 pm
Spawned the catch phrase "from you dad...I learned it from watching you!"

Was thinking about this commercial today, and Youtube comes through in the clutch yet again.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 980 • Replies: 5
No top replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 1 Mar, 2007 10:58 pm
That's a good one, but my favorite is the one where two guys in their late 20's are getting high and discussing the anti-drug campaign. "I don't see what the big deal is... I've been smoking pot for 10 years and my life hasn't changed at all". (Door is heard closing). "Damn, that's my mom, hide that stuff". Then in the background; "Steven, did you even look for a job today?" (Probably badly paraphrased... didn't find it on YouTube)
0 Replies

Ashers

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 07:41 am
I really love this one, never fails to make me smile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5x3_ZIfd3k

Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 08:12 am
Uh, how come no one mentioned this one????
Drugs

Or this one.
TMNT

And this has got to be the nastiest anti-drug commercial I've ever seen.
Shocked
Yuck
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 08:19 am
The "This is your brain on drugs" commercial is also great...forgot about that one.

In high school, some of my friends and I were making stupid skits with a video camera, and made a couple spoof commercials too. We drove up to someone's house, my friend got out of the car with an egg in his hand and said, "this is your brain." Turned around and threw it at the house. "This is your brain on some unsuspecting neighbor's house....any questions?"
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Fri 2 Mar, 2007 11:05 am
Funny... my high school friends and I did a parody skit of that commerical as well! It went something like this: the camcorder focuses on a frying pan with the voice-over, "This is drugs." We threw in an egg: "This is your brain on drugs." We threw in two strips of bacon: "This is your brain on drugs with a side of bacon." We panned out to reveal a glass of orange juice: "This is your brain on drugs with a side of bacon and a glass of orange juice... otherwise known as breakfast."
0 Replies