Too much sex??

material girl

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:50 am
shewolfnm wrote:

making it pink again..

Is it meant to be pink!!!??
Mines fungus green with aquamarine stripes!!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:54 am
Kimmy, dont worry about it.You say it happened after you gave birth so it may be related and happens to other women.If your worried go talk to your doctor.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:55 am
material girl wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:

making it pink again..

Is it meant to be pink!!!??
Mines fungus green with aquamarine stripes!!

That must be the three door hatchback! That was the only model that came in Fungus Green.

They only made those for about two years, and if it's the one with the GT engine, it could be worth quite a bit.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 10:13 am
All of a sudden I have a hankering for a roast beef sandwich.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 10:23 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:

They only made those for about two years, and if it's the one with the GT engine, it could be worth quite a bit.

Sadly its been a while since someones looked under my bonnet.
0 Replies

kimmy4534

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 10:28 am
Well, it started to look different a few years before I had her. I just wondered if it looks "stretched" because of sex over the years or if it was childbirth that really did it/
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 11:13 am
kimmy4534 wrote:
Well, it started to look different a few years before I had her. I just wondered if it looks "stretched" because of sex over the years or if it was childbirth that really did it/

Honestly, I doubt it's from sex. I think you'd have to have WAY more sex than you have to make it stretch like that.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 02:03 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
mine looks just the same if you disregard the tattoo...

Let me guess. The tattoo says, HELLO, I AM THE BEAR, LEAD SINGER OF CIRKUS AND GENERALLY A FAIRLY GOOD GUY AND I AM ALMOST OUT OF INK HERE.

Actually no. I won't bore you with all of it but it starts "Four score and seven years ago".....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 02:09 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
kimmy4534 wrote:

Honestly, I doubt it's from sex. I think you'd have to have WAY more sex than you have to make it stretch like that.

if that were the case and stretching started happening when my count was in its 20's , I should be able to use my vagina for storage at this point...
0 Replies

kimmy4534

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 02:13 pm
A little off the topic, but how many partners is too many? What number puts a woman in the "slut" category? Of course, men are supposed to have as many as they can, but us women get blasphemized for it.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 02:15 pm
ya know Occom Bill was complaining to me just the other night "A woman can have a certain amount of partners and no one calls her a slut but a guy sucks ONE lousy dick and he's branded for life."

It does seem a bit inequitable....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 02:17 pm
kimmy4534 wrote:
A little off the topic, but how many partners is too many? What number puts a woman in the "slut" category? Of course, men are supposed to have as many as they can, but us women get blasphemized for it.

No number.

There is no such thing as a "slut" in my opinion.

It is a word made up by men to oppress the sexual nature of women.
0 Replies

kimmy4534

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 02:28 pm
Just because a woman had plenty of one night stands, it doesn't mean that she's going to be that way through her marriage. Why do men have such a problem with how many people their spouse slept with in the past? As far as my husband knows, I've only been with 5 or 6 people. I just can't admit the real number. Shoot, I'm not really even sure what it is anymore.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 02:32 pm
kimmy4534 wrote:

quite frankly, if someone calls me a slut, I dont speak with them.

It isnt the number that puts you in a "slut" mode or position, it is how you allow people to treat you that does.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 02:37 pm
shewolf

you're a slut.

oh BTW, I've got some boxes of old tax records I need to put somewhere while painting, do you mind if I use the square footage behind your cervix?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 02:53 pm
Sure!

I'll waive the deposit fee for ya too!
Anything for a friend!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:18 pm
I can attest to Shewolf's ridiculously large vaginal cavity. It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Kind of like walking into a warm room. It's like waving a broomstick in an empty warehouse.

But she tells a hell of a joke.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:21 pm
kimmy4534 wrote:
Just because a woman had plenty of one night stands, it doesn't mean that she's going to be that way through her marriage. Why do men have such a problem with how many people their spouse slept with in the past? As far as my husband knows, I've only been with 5 or 6 people. I just can't admit the real number. Shoot, I'm not really even sure what it is anymore.

Does it matter to you? It never should matter to your husband, besides,
it's none of his business.

Why do people discuss past lovers with their current love?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:25 pm
Because they're insecure.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 09:28 pm
You think it's insecurities? Hm, I never thought about it in this terms.
0 Replies