pregnancy

latina

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 07:42 am
Rolling Eyes I got my period an time but i'm still gettign weird feelings in my stomach and i feel nausea when i eat sometimes could i still be pregnant even though i got my period on time Question
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 340 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 07:45 am
"weird feelings"? What are "weird feelings"?

If you were pregnant, you wouldn't be feeling anything in your abdomen yet.

It's probably gas.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 08:00 am
or nerves.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 08:04 am
I'm guessing she has been impregnated by something and she in indeed pregnant, but not with child, rather something evil, like a manitou. Or a manatee, but that would be less likely.

At any rate, latina, I would call an exorcist before time runs out on you.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:10 am
Re: pregnancy
latina wrote:
Rolling Eyes I got my period an time but i'm still gettign weird feelings in my stomach and i feel nausea when i eat sometimes could i still be pregnant even though i got my period on time Question

You're not pregnant. However, I suggest you visit a local women's clinic or Planned Parenthood and get some facts about sex and your body. That way the grown ups (and one particular old geezer) will not have cause to tease you. It may also prevent you from getting a STD or becoming pregnant before you want to.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 09:34 am
Latina--

Greenwitch is talking good sense.

Are you on a reliable form of birth control? Who is in charge of birth control, you or your bf?
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 10:09 am
If it's gas a good fart should take care of it.
0 Replies