Am I the only one watching tv?

Roberta

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 01:07 pm
What special episodes, Bethie? Do we get the same episodes at the same time?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 11:01 am
Tomorrow night's supposed to be a "WNTW behind the seams" episode as well as the pilot of "shut up, it's Stacey London"

behind the seams - april 6 at 9 and 11 pm .... click

Shut up ... Friday night - in between WNTW episodes .... click
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2007 12:00 pm
I like the British drama, "Silent Witness" that started airing in 1996 about a pathologist who seems to be able to solve crimes better than the bumbling police. It's a modern version of "Quincy," but with a level-headed protagnoist. The program airs on Friday nights in Dallas.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 10:28 am
Loved Behind the Seams. Great to see more about the team of people involved.

Shut Up - not so brilliant (unless you were in the audience and got lots of interesting goodies). I thought it was funny that one of the things they 'test-drove' was the Brown Betty product I've posted about elsewhere.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 10:42 am
I think Stacy needs a Clinton for her schtick to work -- someone basically sweet and easygoing who breaks into shocked giggles when she goes over the top.

I want to catch "Behind the Seams" though.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 10:45 am
Dancing with the Stars.

I'm semi-officially hooked. Never actually watch an entire episode, but sometimes big honkin' chunks of one.

I even VOTED one week Shocked Embarrassed Shocked
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Wed 11 Apr, 2007 02:35 pm
I caught Behind the Seams. Had no interest in Stacey's show, so I skipped it.

Bethie, You watch Dancing with the Stars. I tried it once. Couldn't get past the first five minutes. This is probably why there's more than one station.
0 Replies

Vonda1941

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 11:03 am
Am I the only one watching TV?
I'm kinda stuck on "Murphy's Law" and "Spooks". In fact almost anything out of the UK BBC is a "must see" for me. But most of you guys and gals are in the States so what we have on TV down here in Aussie Land is probably quite irrelevant to this thread. I'm also hooked on "Law & Order SVU", "Law & Order CI", "CSI NY", "CSI MIAMI", even "NCIS". "The Third Watch", which isn't on now, but when it was, it was highlighted in my TV guide. "Brothers and Sisters" is a true gem. I guess I have to include "Numb3rs" even if I hated maths at school. I can pretend to understand the mathematical gibberings. Can't leave out "Crossing Jordon". "Veronica Mars" a bit further down the list.Oopps.. gotta give "Desperate Housewives" a BIG thumbs up. And "Medium". The list goes on and on. I have a lot to be thankful for. "The Shield" hasn't been on for a long time. That show had a dark side to it that wasn't too crash hot. Well, that's my little contribution to this thread. ta ta.
0 Replies