Am I the only one watching tv?

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 07:01 pm
I used to love coming here because no matter what I was watching, a bunch of you were also watching.

True, I like a lot of junk tv, but there was still a good group of loyal watchers... Cool

Now I come back just to keep this particular section alive.

WAKE UP YOU GUYS!!! Very Happy

Post more!!! I need more people to talk about House, Lost, AI, etc, etc!!!

Thanks. Wink
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,695 • Replies: 47
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 07:16 pm
I like House, I've watched it several times. Normally I don't watch much telly. Letty thinks I am House but it's not true, I'm not very smart.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 07:22 pm
I like House and Bones... but that's aobut all the networik tv I watch except for Idol, my guilty pleasure. Otherwise I watch MSNBC and Comedy Central.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 07:30 pm
I like House, but I don't always get to watch it. Was thinking about getting the first season on DVD when I start working again.

Easier to watch shows on DVD when I want, when I'm working.

Otherwise, Survivor.

Sometimes Amazing Race, sometimes other bad reality shows if I'm doing nothing else...
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 07:45 pm
Medium is on tonight, and I have really grown to like that show. It's different. Also Psych is hilarious. Watch House every chance I get, but often it's on too late, and I don't get to see the end. The last one was Hugh finding a tape worm in a gal that was loooooog.(the tape worm, not the gal)

(dys, you are every bit as sardonic as Dr. House. Razz )

I also like The Dead Zone, but I haven't seen it recently.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 08:43 pm
Oh, there's life on this forum!

Well, whenever something interesting happens, POST! I like talking about what happens. I'm lonely without my husband here during our regular tv watching time! Smile

BTW, I love how mean House is. I always think, "How does he get away with that?" Laughing
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:14 pm
OMG, the Tapeworm!
Missed the beginning but managed to catch that part!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:23 pm
I watch Lost, My Name is Earl, Boston Legal, Two Men and a Boy (2 1/2 Men?), a few other things.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:28 pm
I've been told by reliable sources that I would enjoy Lost.

But it's been on for enough seasons now, I think I'd just be lost myself and trying to play catch up.

I'm thinking of getting the first Season on DVD.
Have a mentioned I love Netflix?

Sorry Edgar, I don't seem to have the time to dedicate to regular tv watching, except Survivor...

The little I've seen of Boston Legal looks funny.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:41 pm
Watching Lost is an exercise in futility, but I have seen all the episodes anyway.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:41 pm
LOST IS ONLY IN SEASON THREE!!!! I sent it to my husband and his soldiers in iraq, and they watched it ALL one sitting. It was so good they RAN to the store to get Season two until they were all out! They're dying for season III

I love talking about LOST! My friends don't watch it or think I'm weird that I want to talk about it afterwards. Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:47 pm
I have a sister who lives each week just to see Lost. She signs some of her emails, "Your sister in Lost, . . ." She wants me to rexamine every detail of each episode with her, but I don't have her passion for it and generally don't.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 11:32 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
I have a sister who lives each week just to see Lost. She signs some of her emails, "Your sister in Lost, . . ." She wants me to rexamine every detail of each episode with her, but I don't have her passion for it and generally don't.

Yes you do!!! The Passion is there waiting to BURST [on my thread]! Laughing
Then tell her to join this forum and post with me.

It's one of those shows where you must find the details or you'll be... LOST (couldn't resist the incredibly corny)
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 05:17 am
Jo, that is one precious baby. How could I have forgotten Monk. This Friday he gets into computers. Upon getting his first e-mail he remarks:

LOL out loud. Laughing
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 05:24 am
Whats happening with Monk?

The last episode i saw here in the UK is the one were Stottlemeyer splits with his wife.
I hope there is another series approaching.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 22 Feb, 2007 09:39 am
Letty wrote:
Jo, that is one precious baby. How could I have forgotten Monk. This Friday he gets into computers. Upon getting his first e-mail he remarks:

LOL out loud. Laughing

thank you! he's a big boy now!

I always hear Monk is good but haven't seen it!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 09:16 am
OK TV people, I have a question...!

Did anyone watch CSI - Las Vegas last night?

I didn't get it!

Was the teacher the one holding the lights for the video? Was it Megan? If it was Megan, why was the teacher there taking pictures? Just stalking Ryan? How did Ryan's body get from Sheila (who drove off in the van with the body in it) to the teacher? Why would Charlie just go home without seeing if Megan, who he was supposedly obsessed with, had a way to get home? He knew that Sheila had driven off in the van and that Ryan was dead so that he and Megan were on their own. Yet somehow Megan is walking... somewhere, and teacher sees her and guns her car -- and hits her?

I wasn't watching the entire time so I may have missed some important stuff but I couldn't make it hang together.

Meanwhile, I was surprised at how much all the high emotion and gore affected me. I haven't seen that kind of thing in 6 years, basically. It was unpleasant. (Especially the mom saying "I hate to say it but I keep thinking I'm so glad it was Megan and not Sheila" and going back to the room and Sheila's dead... UGH.)
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 12:00 pm
does anyone watch Medium? I use to watch that show but havent in awhile -- did they change nights?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Fri 23 Feb, 2007 12:12 pm
Soz, is that the one with James Caan(sp)? I don't watch that one.

happytaffy, I love Medium. It comes on Wednesday nights at around ten O'clock on NBC. The last episode was fantastic, and had a shocker of an ending.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 24 Feb, 2007 04:11 am
soz, I was distracted while I was watching. Couldn't make much sense of it, but I thought it was just me. Maybe it was just the two of us.

Usually a bit of distraction doesn't prevent me from figuring out what's going on. I'm gonna look for that episode in reruns.
0 Replies