What makes me really really angry

Setanta

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 08:09 pm
I knew too many walking tragedies in the army, and far, far too many after i got out, so i don't intend to discuss any personal experiences.

But i did want to weigh in to say that i agree 100% with Dys--this little **** on Pennsylvania Avenue is busy lining his own nest and those of his rich buddies, and the vets can go rot for as much as he cares.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 08:16 pm
1) my father died at a va facility, sore subject.

2) tenants downstairs, squeaky women - I've never understood that, except to blame their mothers and then, their mothers. Must be something about guttural sounds being gross. Not so much re squeaking, as not using the vocal cords except in a glancing way.

I had trouble in a not too long ago situation even looking in the eye a woman who was interested in my paintings.. she literally sqeaked. After I knew her better I could distance myself from the squeak repulsion. Perhaps her whole family squawked. Or squoke. Not to be mean, I'm sure that has been an affliction for her, and she turned out to be sane and interesting.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 08:21 pm
Did any of you see the tv program on how our wounded vets are being mis-treated back home? Most Americans just don't get it; Bush is bankrupting our country based on fraud, and he still has supporters.

There is no cure for stupid.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:37 am
Squeakers deserve our compassion and our forgiveness. They tend to be user-friendly and that surely counts for something.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:39 am
Dana Priest has been working on the VA story...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/20/AR2007022001574.html
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 05:52 am
And another thing that makes me very angry indeed...that God created people as stupid as these two...
http://thinkprogress.org/2007/02/20/boortz-teachers-terrorists/
0 Replies