BBC 9/11 Documentary Likely Hit Piece

anton

Reply Sat 17 Feb, 2007 07:59 pm
How could the attack of 9/11 be a government conspiracy, too many people would have been in the know and the truth would have been bound to come out sooner or later?

Is it no longer possible to express an opinion, or ask a question without being branded a racist or anti-Semite?

I find it most unusual that the majority of American neo-conservatives are Jewish and that thirty seven of them were members of the Bush administration at the time of the Iraqi invasion. Why is an alleged 30% of all US Foreign Aid going to Israel, this seems way out of proportion to the population of only 6.5 million souls, on the other hand there are 6 million American Jews in the US, which raises another question regarding influence on the US government; another conspiracy perhaps?
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2007 03:02 pm
Debunking the BBC's 9-11 Conspiracy Files

Conclusion

The BBC failed to give a fair and accurate analysis of the 9-11 theories, instead settling for pro-official propaganda, badly executed manipulative camerawork and edited speech.

One needs to think about the psychological motivations, manipulations and techniques guiding much of the criticism of information that isn't officially recognised. The biggest of these is the use of keywords and key phrases, particularly by those who support the official line of events.

These phrases - deliberately full of inaccuracies and distortions -- like 'tinfoil-hat-wearing conspiracy nutjobs', are an attempt to shame people into silence. They are also used - ridiculously - to brand certain types of information as taboo and certain types of curiosity as insanity.

If one insults people and attempts to classify them as insane just because they dared to consider information that did not have the official stamp of approval, one may cause them to cling even more strongly to their viewpoints because they detected an attempt to shame them into silence and they became offended by this.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2007 03:33 pm
Zippo, the BBC is still buying the government's 7/7 story. That tells me everything I need to know about them. The London Bombings were the ultimate in government complicity.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 10:17 am
Quote:

I was wrong to associate him with anti-Semitic rhetoric. I apologize and I will not do this again unless there is further evidence (although it still is the fact that 9/11 conspiracy theories are closely associated with antisemitism).

He is a xenophobic kook nonetheless.

Thanks Ebrown - this is pretty accurate.

I think that the anti-semitism crowd latches on to everything they can... I'm not of the opinion that the majority of 9/11 theories are born from any antisemitism, but that they are adopted by those who believe it....

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies