Utah Shooter was Muslim refugee?

parados

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 09:11 pm
You just don't get it, do you Dys?

It's the Muslim's fault that they were rescued by the evil UN.

Muslims and the UN are both at fault. We need to bomb the UN too.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 09:28 pm
parados wrote:
You just don't get it, do you Dys?

It's the Muslim's fault that they were rescued by the evil UN.

Muslims and the UN are both at fault. We need to bomb the UN too.

Yeah I know but sometimes I forget. It's a good thing we have baldimo to remind us of truth, justice and the american way.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 10:28 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Baldimo, in case you didn't notice, it was the christians who massacred 8,000 innocent muslims, and our Utah terrorist was 8 years old at the time it was rescued by the UN and given refuge in the US. I'm guessing he had quite a case of mental illness/stress for such a young man/child.

Nonsense.

No christian would be so awful as to kill innocent people no matter what he had experienced.

He did it because he was a muslim, and that is a religion of hate and death.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 10:42 pm
dyslexia wrote:
It's really quite amazing what you can learn by listening to am talk radio; why just last night I learned that the Diapered Astonaut suffered from a complete mental breakdown because she had been involved in the faked moonlanding that was filmed in Arizona and the mental stress of keeping this secret finaly got to her.

I always wondered if you listened to Art Bell or that other guy, whatever his name is. If so, I think that might explain where you get your opinions, dys? You really had me puzzled, but now I understand.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 10:46 pm
okie wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
It's really quite amazing what you can learn by listening to am talk radio; why just last night I learned that the Diapered Astonaut suffered from a complete mental breakdown because she had been involved in the faked moonlanding that was filmed in Arizona and the mental stress of keeping this secret finaly got to her.

I always wondered if you listened to Art Bell or that other guy, whatever his name is. If so, I think that might explain where you get your opinions, dys? You really had me puzzled, but now I understand.

Well Okie I have no idea who art bell is and I never actually listen to am radio but I'm sure you would know all about it. By the way Okie you ever heard of satire? Probably not from the evidence of your posts you're just an idiot.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 12:17 pm
dyslexia wrote:
By the way Okie you ever heard of satire?

Have you?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 12:31 pm
okie wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
By the way Okie you ever heard of satire?

Have you?

Baldimo wrote;
Quote:
How long till we find out this was indeed a terrorist action? I have heard on different talk shows that there is a Mosque within 3 blocks of this mall. I have a feeling the news outlets are holding this back due to pressure from Muslim groups such as CAIR (The Council on American-Islamic Relations). These people are lawsuit crazy against those who won't bend to their will. They are the Muslim version of Jesse Jackson and the Rainbow Push Coalition.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 01:33 pm
Then kids like him in Iraq will be a dime a dozen.
0 Replies