help please??

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 12:25 pm
Hi...i have a little problem i have been in a relationship for over 2 years know and we have a beautiful baby boy together, and we are also engaged to get married soon. So you would think that i would know what to get him for Valentines Day right.....Well of course i don't. last year i gave him candy and a big heart shaped cookie and he gave me in return a Diamond ring. so i kind of want to do something big for him this year but i am not sure what to do. So does anyone have any ideas. Please please let me know. I need some help!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 304 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 01:11 pm
My husband really loves the red lamborghini I got him last year.

(What I'm trying to say is- what are his interests and how much do you want to spend?)
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 08:47 pm
My married male friends generally prefer to give than receive. Drives my best friend nuts how much dough his wife spends on gifts for him that he doesn't want or need. Unless he's asking for something; I'd recommend something small, inexpensive and thoughtful.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 08:59 pm
Bill, why do I see you on so many of these relationship threads? My advice to you would be to stick to football and politics and leave this stuff in the capable hands of Green Witch and Sozobe.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 09:10 pm
It's OK Gus, we've made Bill an honorary advice chick.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 8 Feb, 2007 10:14 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 9 Feb, 2007 07:41 am
I don't have a lot of cash myself, and know the Man will be spending more than I can afford.

Tried tested and true is a thoughtful night of sensual pleasure. Am I wrong?!

Time, care, and attention to detail is basically free and shows you care. You could find his favorite music and get him/make him a cd (background music for the night), prepare a nice meal or tidbits, maybe some drinks, and of course - you.

There are also massages, baths, sporting activities or anything active that you two enjoy doing together (something he will really go 'wow, she is willing to do that with me!').

have a nice time
0 Replies