Beer and hotdogs (nasty)

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 12:10 pm
Two guys are drinking in a pub in the middle of the day. Pretty soon they run out of money, but they're still thirsty.
They search their pockets and find that between them they have one dollar.
"I know how we can dring all day for one dollar", one of them goes.
So they head for the butchers, and buy a fat hot dog. Then they put the hot dog in the fly of the one guy's pants and go into a bar, where the order to beers. They toss down the beers while the bartender awaits payment, but instead of paying him one of the guys drops to his knees, puts the hot dog in his mouth and starts working it.
The bartender is shocked and screams for them to get out. The two guys are thrilled. Free beer.
So they continue down the street, going into every bar they find, repeating the same routine with the same result every time.
At last they get to the twentieth pub, and one of them goes: "Ok, that's it. We've got to stop, my knees are aching from sitting on these hard wooden floors so much"
The other one: "Well how do you think I feel? I lost the hot dog after the third bar..."
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 653 • Replies: 0
No top replies