Dick Cheney disappointed by new ray gun

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 08:31 pm
There was a showing of a new technology today, a ray gun that shoots a beam and causes people to think they are on fire. The ray gun will supposedly be an effective weapon to use for deterring people from rioting and to dissuade troublesome characters from approaching a coveted area.

Dick Cheney was one of the people in attendance, and as the crowd watched two volunteers were intentionally shot by the beam. The volunteers immediately started screaming and fell to the ground, rolling around as if to put out the invisible flames.

There was a polite smattering of applause by the crowd and Mr. Cheney was seen to look around in a confused and angry state and ask, "Why aren't these bastards on fire? I want to see real flames and I want to see people die! What kind of pussy weapon is this?"

Cheney was led away by one of the Generals in attendance and a bystander overheard him whisper in Cheney's ear, "Don't worry, Dick, there's a setting on the gun that sets brown-skinned people on fire."

A twisted smile crossed Cheney's face and there was evidence of a discharge in the front of his trousers.

Full story here, but the Cheney part has been removed by the CIA
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 997 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 08:44 pm
I bet he'd like to take it hunting....
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 08:46 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I bet he'd like to take it hunting....

along with Nancy Pelosi...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 08:55 pm
Re: Dick Cheney disappointed by new ray gun
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
There was a showing of a new technology today, a ray gun that shoots a beam and causes people to think they are on fire. The ray gun will supposedly be an effective weapon to use for deterring people from rioting and to dissuade troublesome characters from approaching a coveted area.

Dick Cheney was one of the people in attendance, and as the crowd watched two volunteers were intentionally shot by the beam. The volunteers immediately started screaming and fell to the ground, rolling around as if to put out the invisible flames.

There was a polite smattering of applause by the crowd and Mr. Cheney was seen to look around in a confused and angry state and ask, "Why aren't these bastards on fire? I want to see real flames and I want to see people die! What kind of pussy weapon is this?"

Cheney was led away by one of the Generals in attendance and a bystander overheard him whisper in Cheney's ear, "Don't worry, Dick, there's a setting on the gun that sets brown-skinned people on fire."

A twisted smile crossed Cheney's face and there was evidence of a discharge in the front of his trousers.

Full story here, but the Cheney part has been removed by the CIA

That story is beautiful, and touching, gus.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 10:02 pm
Well!? What do the rest of you want, a piece of raw meat that thinks it's well done?
0 Replies