On 1-20-2009

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 09:51 am
Re: On 1-20-2009
Ticomaya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Do you think the new Presidents inauguration... whoever that may be.... will be overshadowed by the sheer joy and celebration that bush is going home?

Perhaps for you it might rival the joy I felt when Clinton -- the hubby -- was kicked to the curb.

Do you suppose the Hildabeast would cheat on Bill in the Oval Office? What's good for the goose, and all that ...

I don't care if she wears a superhero costume with a big "C" for c**t on her chest and poses for pictures in the Rose Garden munching a carpet and taking one up the ass if she can make progress in repairing what the jerks we've had in office since 2000 have done. I say repairing because no human could actually completely fix what bush has done in one or two terms. That will require decades.

Her sexual behavior is none of my business. Yours either.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 10:03 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Do you think the new Presidents inauguration... whoever that may be.... will be overshadowed by the sheer joy and celebration that bush is going home?

Perhaps for you it might rival the joy I felt when Clinton -- the hubby -- was kicked to the curb.

Do you suppose the Hildabeast would cheat on Bill in the Oval Office? What's good for the goose, and all that ...

I don't care if she wears a superhero costume with a big "C" for c**t on her chest and poses for pictures in the Rose Garden munching a carpet and taking one up the ass if she can make progress in repairing what the jerks we've had in office since 2000 have done. I say repairing because no human could actually completely fix what bush has done in one or two terms. That will require decades.

Remember that Bill Clinton owns these fellows; they are contractually obligated to obsessively stalk the personal lives of the Clintons.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 01:19 pm
The next two years look to be truly ugly. The only thing that will keep the discourse from sinking totally into the **** is if the dems running (and those who support them) maintain an ethical stance throughout. So far, they've been doing this pretty much right.

A great benefit to the dems and to the country will accrue simply as a matter of comparison. The administration and the movement around it took a beating in the last election and it seems almost impossible to imagine how citizens' growing disapproval of what has gone on will change other than get worse (Iraq, Libby trial, further congressional investigations). And where Fox et al will predictably continue with stuff like the Obama/madrassa crap, if the left maintains dignity and honesty even in the face of such, I think that will go a long way to again encouraging citizens that this whole game can be played positively and productively and for the benefit of all. Fostering hatred through smears and deceits might again get a bad name, being recognized.

But it is a volatile time. Bush could, or Israel could, launch an attack on Iran. It would be criminally insane and unlikely, but it could happen. I find it impossible to imagine the electoral consequences.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 01:26 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Thank you, Bear.

However has to clean up this vomit is in for a very tough...almost impossible...job. The a$$hole in the White House now...and the people pulling his strings...and the kneejerk group still supporting him will undoubtedly blame whoever is doing the clean up for the stench.

The stench will come from the vomit...not from the clean up. But the stench is almost certain.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 02:44 pm
I sure as hell hope the Iran matter is taken care of prior to the American people electing a politician convinced that the best approach with regard to Islamic terrorists and those that support terrorism is to appease and/or ignore them. It will not bode well for us in the short term if we get another limp-wristed leftist installed as Commander in Chief.

Thomas wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
The part about "keeping her mouth shut"...was a play on words????

Only in Tico's sick imagination. I'll keep it in mind just in case he ever decides to run for something. Razz

Plausible deniability ... I have no idea what you are talking about. Cool
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 04:35 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
I sure as hell hope the Iran matter is taken care of prior to the American people electing a politician convinced that the best approach with regard to Islamic terrorists and those that support terrorism is to appease and/or ignore them. It will not bode well for us in the short term if we get another limp-wristed leftist installed as Commander in Chief.

Thomas wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

Only in Tico's sick imagination. I'll keep it in mind just in case he ever decides to run for something. Razz

please specifically connect that charge to Hillary
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 05:11 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

Thomas wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

please specifically connect that charge to Hillary

I'm not charging Hillary.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 06:10 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I think it'll depend on what nincompoop the suicidal masses decide should win next. One thing is guaranteed here Bippy, within a few weeks of the election millions will have condemned them. (and if it turns out to be another Republican, the masses here will crucify him or her before the ballot boxes have been put away for the next election)
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 06:27 am
Ticomaya wrote:

Thomas wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:

The stench from your gangrenous homophobia precedes you, tico.

"Commander in Chief". Are you on a payroll or are you just incapable of thinking for yourself? Betcha that you refer to the next dem president as "the president". Betcha that you ain't gonna like a dem president stapling signing statements to each bill that comes across his table that claims he (or she, of course) doesn't actually have to abide by any stated or implied elements of that bill. Betcha hate those people with the wrong religion. Betcha do.

I almost hope you get what you desire, tico. No other single act carries such a guarantee of your movement's utter collapse in the American system. You are going to lose the next election and you likely intuit that near certainty. But your situation is far more dire than that and it is this evident danger which is now driving your movement to rip itself apart and to toss mortars at your "commander in chief", precisely the fellow who has brought your party and movement to the end of its reign. How long has it been since you last argued he was one of the greatest presidents (sorry, commanders in chief) ever? What is it like to be one of some 20% who will never, under any circumstances available to us in the real world, be able to change their mind?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 08:38 am
Article 2, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution -- a document with which you might not be intimately familiar -- provides:

Quote:
Section 2 - Civilian Power over Military, Cabinet, Pardon Power, Appointments

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; ...

blatham wrote:
How long has it been since you last argued he was one of the greatest presidents (sorry, commanders in chief) ever?

When did I ever argue that, genius? No, I have consistently argued that he was a better choice than the alternative -- in both elections. I still believe that to be the case.

blatham wrote:
The stench from your gangrenous homophobia precedes you, tico.

Are you sure you're not smelling your upper lip?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 10:10 am
Sturgis wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I think it'll depend on what nincompoop the suicidal masses decide should win next. One thing is guaranteed here Bippy, within a few weeks of the election millions will have condemned them. (and if it turns out to be another Republican, the masses here will crucify him or her before the ballot boxes have been put away for the next election)

I have never condemned a president or his associates until bush. Anyone with half a brain, which lets out a shitload of people here and throughout the country, could have forseen what a monumental f*ck up bush and his merry band are. The proof is in the pudding. I won't say I told you so.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 10:28 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Sturgis wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I have never condemned a president or his associates until bush.
Never said you did. You will note I said the masses around here. Why are you getting so defensive if you have never done this. Is there a skeleton from your political activist past you are trying to keep concealed Bippy??
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Anyone with half a brain, which lets out a shitload of people here and throughout the country, could have forseen what a monumental f*ck up bush and his merry band are.
Actually there are those who are quite swift of intellect who do not see Georgie as a screw-up. More of a misinformed twit, and as you known misinformation comes from all the fronts as it is placed in front of him. It comes from the left and from the right. Georgie's biggest woe is that he is slightly on the naive side and believes everyone is telling him the truth. A man cannot be faulted for believing, can he be? As to his merry band, keep in mind that chap Robin Hood had a band of Merry Men and he was quite beloved, so maybe Georgie figured the same could, would and should happen for him.
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
The proof is in the pudding.
Chocolate pudding I hope with a healthy dollop or two of whipped cream on top.
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I won't say I told you so.
Uh, I think in your own way you just did.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 11:26 am
you consider a misinformed twit and a screw up mutually exclusive? oooooookay then.... and I wasnt defending myself I was stating my position.

In any case there's no room for a misinformed twit in the office of the most powerful man in the world.... although the way he's tarnished the presidency it may or may not carry the description any time again.
0 Replies