Iread the news today, oh boy.

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 09:02 am
Quote:
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Some women who make a habit of venting their anger may be more likely to develop blockages in the heart arteries, new research suggests.
Past studies have linked anger and hostility to a greater risk of heart disease, but most of those have focused on men.

These latest findings, published in the Journal of Women's Health, suggest that there is a relationship between anger and heart health in women, but it's complex.

Researchers found that women who tended to outwardly express their anger had a higher risk of artery blockages if they also had one of several other heart risk factors: older age, diabetes or high cholesterol. Other measures of hostility, like suppressed anger and hostile temperament in general, were unrelated to the risk of coronary artery disease.

then, I opened a jar of salsa and grabbed some chips and read a2k where I noticed that Debbie Lowan doesn't like "plunged" coffee so I tossed out my french press and saw how some idiot thinks meskins are rapisits; I may have to go back for a nap. what in the world is happening? I may have to rely on Gus for information.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 847 • Replies: 13
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 09:05 am
I'll be here for you.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 09:20 am
Oh well, it's currently 21 degrees here in albaturkey but the sun is shinning.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 09:22 am
Thank you.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 03:29 pm
Re: Iread the news today, oh boy.
dyslexia wrote:
Quote:
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Some women who make a habit of venting their anger may be more likely to develop blockages in the heart arteries, new research suggests.
Past studies have linked anger and hostility to a greater risk of heart disease, but most of those have focused on men.

These latest findings, published in the Journal of Women's Health, suggest that there is a relationship between anger and heart health in women, but it's complex.

Researchers found that women who tended to outwardly express their anger had a higher risk of artery blockages if they also had one of several other heart risk factors: older age, diabetes or high cholesterol. Other measures of hostility, like suppressed anger and hostile temperament in general, were unrelated to the risk of coronary artery disease.

then, I opened a jar of salsa and grabbed some chips and read a2k where I noticed that Debbie Lowan doesn't like "plunged" coffee so I tossed out my french press and saw how some idiot thinks meskins are rapisits; I may have to go back for a nap. what in the world is happening? I may have to rely on Gus for information.

That Debbie didn't hurt me, Dys...but I could see YOUR arteries narrowing from here....

Just say after me:

"Serenity now.....

Serenity now......

Serenity now......"
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 06:40 pm
This is news?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 06:47 pm
littlek wrote:
This is news?

well i didn't know deb doesn't like plunged coffee, so it's news to me
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 10:13 pm
Yes, I suppose it's news to me too.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 10:21 pm
My grandma has always been one to "let it out" when she gets pissed. Despite always being a heavy smoker, eating fatty food and doing everything else wrong she turned 102 two weeks ago.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 10:21 pm
Re: Iread the news today, oh boy.
dyslexia wrote:
Quote:
NEW YORK (Reuters Health)

Obviously written by some man who was tired of being yelled at by his wife.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Tue 23 Jan, 2007 11:30 pm
My wife can only get angry in Thai. Hence, she could well be saying how much she loves me! Very Happy
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 05:56 am

I drink HEB real American coffee. It keeps the bedbugs off. As for Mesikan rapists, I have lived around these people all my life and escaped, totally intact.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 06:44 am
Intact so far, Edgar. But , have you tried their "coffee?" I hear it has a worm in it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 24 Jan, 2007 07:01 am
Worms is good for the digestion (theirs).
0 Replies