Opposite sex+Opposite sex

Eirene

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 06:21 pm
I've been thinking about this for a while...
You know how it's almost a fact that straight guys find two girls in an intimate situation sexy? And also, alot of straight women find two men together hot as well. I'm not saying that everyone feel the same way about things like that, just that it's very common.
So I'm wondering why that is, how come we find two persons of your opposite sex together so hot?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 615 • Replies: 4
No top replies

flushd

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 06:25 pm
You tell me. Laughing I don't find two men together erotic. It's not offensive to me nor unpleasant to watch, but I don't find it hot.

I have my theories about this but would rather hear what the A2K speak-out is on this.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2007 07:19 pm
Because it plays into our fantasies of "forbidden" acts.
0 Replies

Eirene

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 05:46 am
^ You think? But today, is it really that forbidden? My conviction is that almost everything about the human can be explained with it's animalistic nature. So I'm thinking that this must have some other reason... just can't figure one out...
0 Replies

loosecannon

Reply Sun 21 Jan, 2007 04:34 pm
on your first contention; that pretty much all straight men like to see two women together; i think thats pretty much a given, and accepted by everyone over 14.

on the second one though; i would have to disagree. if, by "lots" of women, you mean a hight percentage of them.

i believe most women think like the guys do on this one in the sense that two naked people of the opposite sex standing in front of the woman is twice as hot as just one person standing there. if only just in fantasy.

but for the guys to acutally be doing stuff with eachother is a different story.
i can only speak for the women i have known, and its more than a few; that i think only one of them thought that was a hot idea. and im pretty sure she was just trying to feel me out as to how i felt about that sort of thing. sort of a "gay test" if you will.

just opinions here, but i think that men and women think alike on this subject:
that a woman's body is a work of art to be appreciated and even worshiped, while a man's body is very utilitarian, and sort of a work of form follows function.LOL

think of it this way.
remember the shcool dances in 7th grade?
did you ever see two girls slow dancing together?

sure, they were friends and joked and laughed the whole time.

two guys?
no freaking way dude!

anyway, dont you women think you'd just feel left out in that situation?
ive never met a woman who liked being neglected; especially in bed.
loosecannon
0 Replies