Hard impacted buildup in the ears

ll333

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 05:38 am
I have a problem with itchy ears- when I lie in bed- sometimes I feel a deep itch from inside of my ears. The itch is far down in my inner ears. I think I have great impacted buildup in my ears. Does anybody here have a good safe effective remedy for ridding my ears of all of this hard impacted buildup?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 796 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Roberta

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 05:45 am
It's always best to consult a doctor about such matters. However, what you describe sounds familiar to me. I use hydrogen peroxide. I tilt my head to one side and dip a Q-tip in the hydrogen peroxide. Then I squeeze the HP from the Q-tip into my ear. When you do this, you will feel bubbling, and it might get very itchy. Let the liquid stay in your ear for a few minutes. Then tilt your head the other way and catch the HP as it comes out. Dry your ear as best you can. Don't stick anything in it. Just dry around it. Then do the same thing for the other ear.

There are also over-the-counter products that can have the same effect. However, you might want to call your doctor and just check to make sure what I've suggested is okay or whether the doctor wants to see you or can recommend a product to use.

BTW, If what I've suggested doesn't work, you should see your doctor about it.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 06:15 am
Re: Hard impacted buildup in the ears
ll333 wrote:
I have a problem with itchy ears- when I lie in bed- sometimes I feel a deep itch from inside of my ears. The itch is far down in my inner ears. I think I have great impacted buildup in my ears. Does anybody here have a good safe effective remedy for ridding my ears of all of this hard impacted buildup?

I have the same thing. It's bullshit, built up from many years of listening to people here. Be warned. :wink:
0 Replies