I am torned...

dtox

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:56 am
I met a girl some 3 years ago and it was just a casual meeting. But something attracted me towards her. I haven't feel like that way for any other girl like the way I feel for her. We were in the same school. But still I was hesitant to speak to her. Then I went to college and we lost contact.

Last year through internet we meet again. And I was so grateful that we did. I thought of her almost everyday during that period of absense.

We became good friends and shared almost everything with one another. We also met thrice and I must say I had the time of my life during that period. We played, laughed and enjoyed every moment of it. I also said her that I had a crush on her during school days but she somehow changed the topic. I also know that she has a boyfriend. And maybe this was the reason that kept from expressing my feelings to her.

But recently things have changed. I don't know what has happened. But it isn't usual. I mean whenever I talk to her nowdays I just feel like I am talking to a stranger. She has changed or maybe I. But something is definitely wrong.

I even discussed that with her. But she said that it will get over with time. When I asked her what's wrong. She just said,"You think much and I don't". I was heart broken with that reply.

We are both taking German lessons from the same institute and we are in the same class. Being in the same class we hardly talk to each other. And this is true.

I can't help thinking of her. I just can't. We were so close friends but now its all over. What happened? I don't have a clue.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,143 • Replies: 10
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:58 am
Do you know waterdrops?
0 Replies

dtox

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 08:09 am
what do you mean?
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:17 pm
I had a very similar experience in high school. Dated a girl, we had an excellent connection (kissed)...but then things fizzled later. She said she was confused about her life.

Then several years later in college she happened to see me, slipped me her number, called me as soon as I even got home, and we had tons of fun for several months hanging out every day. She said that she had matured since we last dated and didn't act like that anymore.

Then I told her how I felt and she suddenly became completely unavailable. Unreachable by any means of communication, didn't even say goodbye just disappeared.

Eventually she said this: "You think much and I don't" as well as some lie about not intentionally avoiding me, just that she didn't think of it.

Well several more years later I knew we were both back in town so I just thought I would say hey and see how things were going. She was trite and avoided actually seeing me in person.

Judging by your very similar experience I would bet that it follows much the same path. These girls never grow up.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:29 pm
What the hell does "torned" mean? Do you mean "toned," as in you go to the gym often, and as a result enjoy a low body fat percentage?

I am torn on your subject heading.
0 Replies

CowboyJack

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 01:12 pm
Dtox, my first message after reading for a while is to you.

SHE IS NOT INTERESTED. Move on buddy, plenty of fish in the sea.
0 Replies

dtox

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 05:33 am
I tried hard to forget her. But whenever I see her I just can't help that feeling. We meet every weekend. I don't know how to talk about all this to her.
0 Replies

Bohne

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 06:33 am
I have had that experience from the other side.

I had a very good friend (platonic) and a boyfriend at the same time.
As far as I was concerned, everything was great.

I had loads of fun with my friend, we had a lot in common, and spent a lot of time together.

Then I split up from my boyfriend.
And everything changed.

One day my friend told me, he wanted to be more than friends, and I told him I did not.
I had known him for many years, and the thought of being intimate with him felt like incest.

After that we tried to stay friends, but I have to admit, that I became more distant.
I was single for a few years after splitting with my boyfriend, and I always worried, that he (my friend) might get the wrong message.
So it was: Will he think there's a chance of us getting together if I go skiing with him and his friends for a week?
Should I really spend that much time with him? I'll only ruin his chance to meet a nice woman.

In the end we both knew that we had to end the friendship.
It just wasn't working any more.

Now I haven't seen him in seven or eight years.

That would be my advice for you.
Try and avoid her.
Can you change your class?
Why do you have to see her on weekends.
You are only making it very hard for yourself.
0 Replies

dtox

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 10:01 am
Thanks for the advice Bohne.

I think I am trying that out. And lets see what happens. But its so hard to avoid her.
0 Replies

chris badmittons

Reply Tue 16 Jan, 2007 07:09 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Do you know waterdrops?

lol nice :wink:
0 Replies

dtox

Reply Thu 18 Jan, 2007 05:47 am
But its so hard to do that.
0 Replies