how do you know if a relationship is moving to fast

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 07:19 pm
hey i was just wondering how you could tell if a relationship is moving to fast. i havn't been dating my bf very long but we both talk about the future alot so i was just wondering if that is considered moving to fast or if that is normal to talk about stuff like tat. a lil help would be nice
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 540 • Replies: 5
No top replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 07:23 pm
I think for some people it may be moving too fast. For some, I think you can realize that you have a strong connection with someone. I don't think it would be fair to answer this with a yes or no when we know nothing about your relationship.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 07:41 pm
Unless you're making specific plans, or it's creeping you out, it sounds pretty normal. I'd like to know what any potential partner of mine's plans for the future are.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 07:46 pm
Shocked Shocked

you are FOLLOWING ME gus... ?

bill........?

uhh...
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 07:48 pm
Maybe it's moving too fast if you are saying things you do not really mean, things you wish you meant or that you feel you should say because the other wants to hear them.
But maybe the speed is just an expression of a wonderful passion (what Gus might call swamp lust). Just don't commit yourself until the passion calms down. The worst time to make commitments is during the passion. But that's a great time for love-making (with protection).
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 13 Jan, 2007 08:24 pm
I guess I'm not moving too fast. I can't seem to lose Shewolf...
0 Replies