Help me some one dam it please...

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2003 04:50 pm
heres the story Razz :

I met this guy, really cool, about 3 nights ago. i really like him. I told his buddy to tell him he's cute (let us call the guy NM). Embarrassed Anyway i dont know if his buddy told him but i saw him on friday night at a club. Now i was gonna go tell him myself that he's cute but he was with this girl who is his house mate but i thought at that stage she was perhaps his girlfriend (okay i admit I wasnt entirely sober at this club). Anyway i ignore NM becaue of his supposed girlfriend and i didnt want to stick my foot in the sh*t but Shocked he came to speak to me and hugged me hello and everyhting much to his secretley in love housemates disgust who gave me Evil or Very Mad devil eyes and then began to mutter in his ear. I was shocked but kinda pleased too. Anyway due to much confusion I tried to avoid him because of his housmate who i thought at that stage was his girlfriend. Well i was walking by in the packed club and he was like baby why you following me? and i just stood their all like huh? Oh well i was not sober as i said and i was confuzzed. To make up for my idiocy i said good bye to him when i left, he pulled me over and demanded i come play SOCCER with him the next day! I mean soccer! what the #%^? Shocked

The next day was real stuff up. I had to see my grandfather and go to the airport so i missed soccer! Mad dam it, not that i even know how to play. So i got his number through i friend and text him a message asking when it was and saying that i probably wasn't gonna make it, and he replied, shock shock horror. I mean I only met him twice and i got his number from some random source. Anyway i text him today ask him for a drink at this joint called the blue nartjie and he replies saying he's going to the transkei but he'll call me when he gets back. Is this bad timing? is he playing games? does he like me what the f&%^ is it about soccer? am i parnoid? am i desprate? what shoudl i do? Tell me some one what you think pretty please Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,072 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Rae

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2003 05:00 pm
First of all, I think you need to relax.

Then, don't play games and be yourself. If this guy wants anything to do with you, you'll soon find out, won't you?

Life is too short, tagged, live it while you can.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2003 06:59 pm
These are just random ideas, and having so little info I bet they're a little off. I think, deep inside you know what's going on and what to do.

1) He likes you, but not really knowing you very well yet, it's still casual.
He talks with you, and he engages with different ideas. If he didn't like you, he'd deliberately look right past you or just walk away.

2) He's looking for opportunities. He's not seriously trying to create a big stressful date, so hey whatever pops into his head.

I can see him standing there thinking about what's going on in the next week, and then soccer, maybe she (you) could be part of that!
It's just the random opportunity. It's a nice excuse to be casual together, for a bit, so both you and he can check each other out.

After that, if both you and he seem real about it, then it's time for a date or something more obvious.

3) You met three nights ago, barely enough time to even say hi! Give it time, and let it be whatever it becomes.

Most of your fantasies will turn out to be fantasies, so enjoy dreaming, enjoy the day, enjoy all your other friends, enjoy everything else around you too. It's just a guy in your life.

4) He said he'd call, so give him half a chance to do that! If he's just busy this week, try him once or twice more, then let him go. But if it's right, and meant to be, that's enough opportunity for good things to happen!

Have fun! :-D
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2003 09:08 pm
tl, This kind of subject is way out of my league. I've been out of this kind of event for too long, and times have changed too much, for me to relate in any meaningful manner. c.i.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2003 09:18 pm
Listen to Rae and cborg - relax and hang tight for a little while, see what happens.
0 Replies

BlaiseDaley

Reply Sun 29 Jun, 2003 09:36 pm
Do you know what you want out of all this? Also, it's only been a couple of days... what you tell someone in the same situation.
Unless you're under some kind of "gotta get a guy" deadline, slow and easy should be the theme of the day.
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2003 05:02 pm
shot for all the helpful replies they have destressed me somewhat all though i'm still a little anxious but i got things in perspective now Razz
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2003 05:05 pm
You'll be just fine.
0 Replies

skotup

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 01:56 pm
lmao!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 06:09 pm
skotup ~ you're laughing because.....?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 08:44 pm
aw, hell Rae - the thread is a little funny...
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2003 08:55 pm
snood ~ it might seem funny to some. But, the author didn't think so, otherwise she wouldn't have posted the question. And I just think it's rude to laugh at someone's troubles.

Walk a mile in my shoes.

I do have a sense of humour, by the way.....

Honest.

I swear. :wink:
0 Replies