Is There Not Provision In The Constitution To Remove bush?

ossobuco

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 09:59 pm
Well, especially this very day, the question of appropriateness of this fellow in office is a serious one.

Alas, it is not a question of assassini, or however you spell those guys. It is a question of a populace feeding not exactly a troll, but an ordinary schoolboy in the wrong place, by fault of others.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 10:34 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Well, especially this very day, the question of appropriateness of this fellow in office is a serious one.

Alas, it is not a question of assassini, or however you spell those guys. It is a question of a populace feeding not exactly a troll, but an ordinary schoolboy in the wrong place, by fault of others.

This country isn't ran on a populace feeding This country is a nation of laws, a representative democracy, we don't do military coups in this country. We vote, even dead people here vote....for liberals.
This fellow in office is our president, we have one at a time, we don't have a queen/king & a president, we have a president. He has two years left in office, then we'll vote for the next one. Our form of gov't has worked well for us for 200 years +, thank you very much.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2007 10:56 pm
When the president ignores the will of the people and congress, this form of government is NOT working. Perhaps, it's time for a Constitutional Convention.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 08:17 am
To answer BPB's question; No.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 08:35 am
In a word
We are screwed.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 08:55 am
parados wrote:
kickycan wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Ah, suggesting assination?

Yes. In fact, I think might be the best way to defeat the terrorists. You see, what we do is, we kill Bush, then we send his head over to whoever we have decided is the head of Al Quaeda this week, and we pin a note to his forehead saying, "This is how we deal with terrorists. You're next."

That would scare the f*ck out of those bastards, don't you think?

Oh, wait, You said "assinate." I don't know what that is. Nevermind.

If it's an assination, wouldn't we send the end opposite the head?

You bastards made me spit out my coffee and about choke.

But it might work. We send Bush's white ass on a platter over there with a note pinned on it, that'll scare'em.

==
As an alternative, George and Dick and Condi ought be sent to live in the Green Zone in Baghdad until the conclusions of hostilities. It would be good for them to be right there, more hands on if you will. And to make sure the war has their full attention, as opposed to say how many sit-ups the President can perform, none of them would be allowed access to any aircraft ever.

If the day should come when the Green Zone was about to be overrun, they would be given body armor, some well-maintained M-16-A4s and a couple of extra ammo boxes.

Joe(good night and good luck)Nation
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 08:58 am
They shouldn't be given any body armor until every last American serviceman and -woman is equipped with body armor.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:08 am
But, set, by that time every last American Serviceman and woman will be on the helicopters.

Joe(hasta la vista, baby)Nation
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:09 am
Sounds good to me . . .
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:29 am
I'd be real worried that Dick would shot them both in the face.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:33 am
I just had the same thought. Great minds, you know . . .
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 09:46 am
au 1929 wrote-

Quote:
In a word
We are screwed.

If the above is what passes for debate within the ranks of adult Americans one needn't look so far for an explanation.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 12 Jan, 2007 02:21 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
parados wrote:
kickycan wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Ah, suggesting assination?

Yes. In fact, I think might be the best way to defeat the terrorists. You see, what we do is, we kill Bush, then we send his head over to whoever we have decided is the head of Al Quaeda this week, and we pin a note to his forehead saying, "This is how we deal with terrorists. You're next."

That would scare the f*ck out of those bastards, don't you think?

Oh, wait, You said "assinate." I don't know what that is. Nevermind.

If it's an assination, wouldn't we send the end opposite the head?

You bastards made me spit out my coffee and about choke.

But it might work. We send Bush's white ass on a platter over there with a note pinned on it, that'll scare'em.

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/1071053/3956728.jpg

Already tried that. Like the flatworm, he just regenerated a new one.
0 Replies