I'm sure everyone on a2k wishes him well.

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 07:05 am
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, 73, has undergone a 12-hour operation, according to his group's Web site, but no details were available Saturday.

The Internet posting said, "Doctors have informed Minister Farrakhan that they are pleased with the outcome," and they will monitor him closely for the next 24 to 48 hours. The Nation of Islam staff was not available for comment, and a woman who identified herself as the wife of Farrakhan's son, Wallace, declined to comment on her father-in-law's condition when reached by telephone.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 658 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 07:59 am
Isn't he the really homophobic guy?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 08:01 am
Dorothy Parker wrote:
Isn't he the really homophobic guy?
yeppers
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 08:24 am
Isn't he the anti-Semite guy?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 08:29 am
Roberta wrote:

That too, everyone needs a good enemy and he wears the suit.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 08:40 am
I remember for awhile there when he and his entourage were wearing those Michael Jackson paramilitary outifts...... I also remember listening to the radio one night on my way home from a gig and hearing him saying from his lips to me ears(via radio) that the biblical David was a black man and a genetic engineer who created the white man in the lab by altering the dna of black men at the direction of God in order for the white man to enslave and hold power over blacks until God returned to destroy the white man, demonstrating how great He is.

I never thought much of the old rev, not because he's black, not because he's anti semite, not because he hates white people, not because he's a muslim, but because he's a certified crazy bastard. Laughing
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 08:45 am
I won't lose any sleep worrying about his condition.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 08:48 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Me either but I do think we as american white society need to keep our enemies up front and personal. When we don't have anyone to hate we lose prespeciitve.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 08:49 am
dyslexia wrote:
Roberta wrote:

That too, everyone needs a good enemy and he wears the suit.

The suit and the bowtie.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 08:55 am
dyslexia wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Me either but I do think we as american white society need to keep our enemies up front and personal. When we don't have anyone to hate we lose prespeciitve.

I probably can name more white people I hate than any other group, so I guess I should hate myself for being a race traitor.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 09:04 am
Bear
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
Phoenix32890 wrote:

I probably can name more white people I hate than any other group, so I guess I should hate myself for being a race traitor.

Everyone who hates white man Bear raise your hands.

Everyone who wants to pat white man bear on his butt, get busy.

BBB
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 09:05 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

There are more white people around than other groups. So, if you are as hateful as you say that you are, it would figure statistically that you would hate more white people than any other group.

As for me, I am an equal opportunity hater. I despise miserable people without regards to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, or sexual preference. If a person is a son-of-a-bitch, he is one, no matter what his background!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 09:10 am
I hope they had to go into his asshole to fix him..
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 09:11 am
was that you who just patted my butt shewolfn?
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 09:16 am
Bear
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
was that you who just patted my butt shewolfn?

How did I miss that butt pat? I wanted to watch!

BBB Crying or Very sad
0 Replies