Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 07:11 am
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,158 • Replies: 41
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 07:15 am
And our sons and daughters and fathers and mothers will be sacrificed there tonight, sir, so that you can say you did not "lose in Iraq."

In a nutshell
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 07:15 am
yes
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 07:28 am
if we tried bush cheney and rumsfeld as war criminals, put it on pay for view and accept the fee only in USD, it would probably erase the National debt and restore the dollar to the World's dominant currency.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 07:35 am
Heh, remember when Olbermann was more then just a tool for the left?

Good times.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 08:10 am
remember when we had a republican party? not so good times, but better than today.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 08:16 am
McGentrix wrote:
Heh, remember when Olbermann was more then just a tool for the left?

Good times.

Truthfully McG...

...is that really how you see these comments? Just as Olbermann being a tool for the left?

Or was that just a lighthearted way of dismissing an unpleasant truth?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 08:23 am
The inconvenient truth is that the far left is a bunch of pacifist, terrorist sympathizing douchebags. Pelosi leads the charge.

Welcome to A2K!
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 08:23 am
Is Olberman a journalist? Does he do news or just give opinions?
I remember when he got angry about having to report on Clinton/Lewinski, he pitched a screechin tizzy & left MSNBC. He doesn't like to report news, he likes to dictate news.
As for his tirade, just more of the same & nothing else should be expected from him.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 08:35 am
cjhsa wrote:
The inconvenient truth is that the far left is a bunch of pacifist, terrorist sympathizing douchebags. Pelosi leads the charge.

Welcome to A2K!

another inconvenient truth.... these pacifist pussies take control today because they whipped your he man asses last election. Tell me....what do you call a person who can't stop a liberal tree hugging pacifist candy ass pussy from whipping their ass? What's more pussy than that? cjhsa, please lead the charge. Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 08:41 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Welcome to A2K!

another inconvenient truth.... these pacifist pussies take control today because they whipped your he man asses last election. Tell me....what do you call a person who can't stop a liberal tree hugging pacifist candy ass pussy from whipping their ass? What's more pussy than that? cjhsa, please lead the charge. Laughing

They won't have support from the populace for more than 8 hours, much less 100. Bunch of real creeps you've managed to get in office.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 09:04 am
cjhsa wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
cjhsa wrote:

Welcome to A2K!

They won't have support from the populace for more than 8 hours, much less 100. Bunch of real creeps you've managed to get in office.

you need a waaaaamburger and a glass of whine.... guess what I didn't get them in office... the MAJORITY OF VOTING ANERICANS put them in office.... the american democratic system... the same one that you support a war and the death of American troops to uphold put these people in office.... suddenly you don't support these American core values? Suddenly you hate America? Suddenly you're the whiny ass?
say it ain't so cjhsa, not a real American blood guts and glory guy like you. Laughing
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 09:26 am
The people the "majority" elected do not represent American core values. Certainly not Pelosi. Anyone who thinks so is sorely mistaken.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 10:53 am
cjhsa wrote:
The people the "majority" elected do not represent American core values. Certainly not Pelosi. Anyone who thinks so is sorely mistaken.

I feel your pain.

I am enjoying it...but I feel it.

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

McGentrix

Well, I have complete confidence in the voters in America. I feel the change was needed in Congress as the Republicans certainly weren't getting the job done. I even voted for some Democrats the last election cycle.

One thing to keep in mind while you are now praising the electorate... They also elected Bush to be President. Another good move on their part I'd say.

Now, the REAL question of the day is will the Democrats squander this chance they have been given, or will they actually do what they said they would do while campaigning for people's votes? So far, it's 50-50 and they have only had a day...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

cjhsa wrote:

I feel your pain.

I am enjoying it...but I feel it.

Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 11:20 am
I guess the idiots who are still trying to paint Pelosi as a wild-eyed leftist didn't get the memo i.e. you guys already tried that and YOU LOST!!!

Pelosi is a monied Democrat, not at all the leftist these losers try to paint her as
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 11:28 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Is Olberman a journalist? Does he do news or just give opinions?
I remember when he got angry about having to report on Clinton/Lewinski, he pitched a screechin tizzy & left MSNBC. He doesn't like to report news, he likes to dictate news.
As for his tirade, just more of the same & nothing else should be expected from him.
he is a talking head, you know the type, O'really, Rush etc.
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 11:41 am
He could have saved a lot of reading and writeing if he had just said
bush is an idiot. If all the warmongers got together with thier weapons and volunteered to go to Iraq bush wouldent have to send kids over thier.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2007 12:03 pm
rabel22 wrote:
He could have saved a lot of reading and writeing if he had just said
bush is an idiot. If all the warmongers got together with thier weapons and volunteered to go to Iraq bush wouldent have to send kids over thier.

When did the draft get re-instated? Whether you like it or not, most of the troops over there believe in what they're doing.
0 Replies