CANADA - SORRY, BUT HE'S COMING YOUR WAY!

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:30 pm
From the BBC News Website.............

School shock at vandal web video

A head teacher has spoken of his shock at seeing a video clip posted on a public website of a laughing pupil hurling a rock at a classroom window.
The shaky 15-second footage shows a clearly identifiable boy grinning as he strides up to throw the missile.

Head teacher Gordon Cunningham said it had been the Year 9 pupil's last day at Easthampstead Park School in Berkshire before he and his family emigrated.

"It's horrendous," he said. The police would be informed.

The clip, featured on a popular video-sharing website, also shows a boy and a girl dressed in school uniform who appear to have been encouraging the attack, while other voices can also be heard.

'Teacher deserved it'

Shouts can be heard of: "Everybody ready? Right come on, here we go," as the boy takes a run up towards the window.

The rock or lump of concrete that he throws smashes the glass - although the window does not break completely - and the clip ends with the group running away and laughing.

The video was apparently made at the end of last term

On the website, the video is accompanied by an explanation from the perpetrator saying his teacher deserved it for the way he had been treated all year.

Alerted to it by BBC News, Mr Cunningham said: "You can see from the video this is an act of wanton violence.

"It's not just the audacity of it, but to video it and then put it on a public website...." ................."

...and here's the video. His comment was, and I quote....." well... dis teacher had bin givin me **** all year nd i fink he deserved it nd it woz so totally worth it!! lol...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faw_pox_afM

(More story on linked BBC address - below)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6226223.stm

Sorry, Canada, but he's all yours now!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 743 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:35 pm
Canadians are morbidly courteous . . . he'll have a rough row to hoe in Canadia . . .
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 04:44 pm
Setanta wrote:
. . . he'll have a rough row to hoe in Canadia . . .

I hope he does. I also hope they video it, and put it on youtube.
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 06:38 pm
this sounds like a modern version of 'doctor crippen onboard' , except he is going the other direction .

i have to admit to a fair amount of mischief in my youth - didn't have a video-camera though - i guess i was born to early .
hbg
0 Replies