What to do?

jlheart

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 12:28 pm
I have 21 years old and got married a little over 7 months ago and relocated to Florida.

I have a great job but miss my friends and family. My husband is lazy and let himself go. Doesn't help around the house.

A few months ago I went up to my home town for my brothers wedding. While up there I fooled around with a friend of OURS. My husband has been friends with this guy for years. We were both hanging out talking about or relationships and we just started kissing. Then we stepped back and talked about the situation because we both were shocked. We found that each of us had the physical attraction there for a long time just didn't act on it because both of us were in a relationship. Well after that we kiss and cuddled more but it never went further than that.

When I went back home I told him and he didn't react as badly as I had thought or kinda hoped for. He was more pissed at his friend who then bought a plan ticket to come down and talk to him the next day. He was really coming down to see me. I have fallen in love with this mand and think about him all of the time as has he.

My husband really doesn't do anything other than cook and eat. I clean I clean up after he cooks. And what not. He sits at his computer all day long and works nights. I don't even want to kiss him or say I love him anymore. I know that he loves me and I hate the idea of hurting him.

My fear is my family. I come from a very catholic family where divorce is wrong and what not. I know I want a divorce but at the cost of my family I am not sure. I wrote and e-mail to my parents saying how things had been going and they had witnessed some of it when they were down here to visit us. I want to move back home and move back home with out him.

I am young I got married young no kids are involved thank god so I think I need to end it now but I don't know how.

We just signed a 6 month lease here in FL and I can't afford it by myself. Nor can he. I am at a total and complete lose of words now. Please help.

Young and dumb.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 503 • Replies: 11
No top replies

jlheart

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 01:40 pm
any advise on this. I am completely lost. Do i cut of all contact to a man that I love and i know loves me and shows it. Or stay and work it out with my husband?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 01:41 pm
Why did you get married?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 01:43 pm
Uh, you are worried because divorce is wrong? How about ADULTERY?
0 Replies

jlheart

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 01:44 pm
That is a good questions. Right now I dont' know. Possibly just to get married. I mean there are good things about my husband like there is any guy but I just don't feel that connection. Especially not physical. I avoid the physical especially lately.
0 Replies

jlheart

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 01:46 pm
I know both is wrong. One is already done though. I kissed another guy while I was married and I didn't let it go further. But emotionally I have connected with this other man.

I came clean to my husband about it and since then I have not done anything with anyone.

I have talked to him several times about our relationship asked him to go to conciling with me. Asked him to help me around the house. Told him that I do need to hear complements but I never get them never really have. I give them all the time to him.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 01:56 pm
Well, you can divorce or continue to commit adultery. Because being Catholic you know that mental infidelity is just as bad as physical. I think it was one of the commandments. Something about not coveting....
0 Replies

jlheart

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 01:59 pm
I think you are confused my parents are catholic.... That doesn't mean I am catholic.

It is one of those things were I am asking should i continue to try to work it out even though my husband doesn't want to go to conciling or should i give up on it.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 02:01 pm
It doesn't sound like your heart was ever in it.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 02:02 pm
jlheart wrote:
I think you are confused my parents are catholic.... That doesn't mean I am catholic.

It is one of those things were I am asking should i continue to try to work it out even though my husband doesn't want to go to conciling or should i give up on it.

You don't want it. Why would you continue?

Would your parents rather a divorce or adultry?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 02:22 pm
I think you should get an annulment. You're obviously way too young to be married. Immature is the correct word, but that may sound a bit harsh and judgemental.
0 Replies

jlheart

Reply Tue 2 Jan, 2007 02:43 pm
Hell I agree with the fact that I am immature i was the one who signed it young and dumb.

I just am afraid of my parents and hurting him again.
0 Replies