I'd divorce too if I were married to Michael Jackson's twin

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:04 pm
Under today's most important news topic, "celebrity news," we learn Michael Jordan, perhaps the greatest player ever to set foot on a basketball court, is getting a divorce from his wife:

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/articles/2006/12/29/michael_jordan_wife_file_for_divorce/

You know the real reason...it's not "irreconcilable differences." One day he woke up, rolled over, and shivered. "Dammit, I'm Michael Jordan. Even at my age, I can walk into any nightclub and pick up the hottest piece of 20 year old ass. What the hell am I doing with this chick who looks like Michael Jackson wearing even MORE makeup?" Eh, maybe she has a great personality.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/robgoat/jordan.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,835 • Replies: 21
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:06 pm
I think she looks more like Prince than Michael Jackson.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:08 pm
she looks like mike meyer's pretending to be prince
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:10 pm
I think she pees standing up. Either that, or she broke into MJ's steroid stash.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 08:10 pm
very nice observation, djjd
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:03 pm
I dont care.

That is one hot piece of black man on the market now......

ohhhh.. damn.. for some reason, no matter how I struggle.. I cant get
my damn wedding ring off..

anyone got some bolt cutters?

Come on.. help a woman out..
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:25 pm
you guys stink.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 29 Dec, 2006 10:51 pm
How many of you guys are married?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 05:03 am
snood wrote:
How many of you guys are married?

and your point being
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 10:29 am
My point being I was asking a question...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 10:36 am
I agree, eoe.

I always liked Juanita, and was SO pissed at MJ when I found out about the philandering. (Slappy, it's not like he hasn't already been going out and getting whatever piece of ass he wants for a loooong time.)

For the record, Michael is one of my all-time favorite sports figures and absolute favorite basketball player. This part of him was a disappointment, though. Oh well.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 11:09 am
I was going to bring all of that up, soz but, it's just par for the course. Michael Jordan has had panties flying in his face for over twenty years (check shewolfnm's post) and he caught quite alot of them. Juanita knew EXACTLY what she was getting into when she married him and I'm only guessing of course but it wouldn't surprise me if his womanizing actually had little to do with their divorce.

I just don't get why her looks have come into question? And for the record, no she doesn't look like Michael Jackson nor Prince to me. Michael Jackson wishes he looked like her and I'm sorry but Juanita is not quite as pretty as Prince. But in that shot she looks like Juanita Jordan has always looked. With a shorter cut.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2571/jordanfinleyfasseasoa2.png

Juanita Jordan with longer hair
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 01:08 pm
That's the reason I was asking about who was married. Even flippantly delivered, such shallowness about looks is the domain of people whose priorities won't support a commitment like marriage, IMHO.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 01:10 pm
^^ that ^^

was my , a little TOO subtle, meaning of my post.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 01:11 pm
Let me add on-

he is a whore. And I would not touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Yes.. oh wow.. he is good looking

but, Im married. He is off limits.
Unlike HIS idea of marriage..
Wear a ring but screw everyone else.

I would never break my wedding vows. Not for anyone in the world.

SHe should have left him the first time he did it, but , I am no one to judge.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 01:29 pm
I know, eoe, and it was probably dumb of me to be pissed at him, but that's been part of his whole image, the guy with class, who respects his parents and respects his wife and family...

I know it's par for the course, though. It'd have to take some serious willpower to resist all those thrown panties, though I'd like to think that SOME people are able to exercise it...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 01:41 pm
Oh and in terms of why the divorce happened I wouldn't be surprised if philandering had something to do with it but I also bet he's been insufferable since he retired. Man's only happy when he's at the top of his game and making things happen.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 06:15 pm
Jesus...it's a f'n joke. Please, from now on, don't respond to my posts with anymore citizens PC arrests. Making fun of someone's spouse doesn't automatically mean you're not "marriage material." I'm sorry if any of you had to settle with an ugly stick victim, and had to convince yourself marriage has nothing to do with physical attraction.

His wife looks like a beat up circus clown in that picture. He's a good looking, mega millionaire athlete. The puzzle doesn't fit together. It's funny to me.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 06:26 pm
I am not a sports fan at all, but I admire Air Jordan. I have no idea why he left his wife. That happens all the time in celeb land.

Slappy, I know it was a joke. Looks have nothing to do with a good and strong marriage nor do they preclude it either.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 30 Dec, 2006 06:30 pm
Letty wrote:
Looks have nothing to do with a good and strong marriage nor do they preclude it either.

I know this. Let's face it...nobody's good looking after a certain point. But most guys like him have a trophy wife, and I'm making a joke out of it. I'm sure at the time, he married her for all the "right" reasons.
0 Replies