Duke Alumni Comment

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 7 Jan, 2007 06:37 pm
LionTamerX wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Nifong needs to go. He's an ass hole. The big problem is that most people are ass holes too and will take the where there's smoke there's fire stance and these La Crosse players are screwed for a long time. The girl will be forever known as that lying whore.

Nifong should be raped in jail.

On the other hand, re: the La Crosse players, when you lie with dogs you get fleas and they should have known better. Although I don't believe this lying bitch was raped by the Duke boys I'm sure she was subjected to disrespectful treatment and I'm sure that racial slurs were slung by both parties.

All parties chose to lie down in the mud, and will pay a price for it.

Nifong is the real rapist here... he raped the girl and the boys to further his own agenda., not to mention the City of Durham, Duke University, and a lot of taxpayer dollars.

And of course you have the gungasnake crowd who use the situation to talk about "demokkrats" and "liberal professors" and try to use the incident to smear them. These are the people who don't have the balls to commit the rape but will hold the victims legs open for the rapist.

Losers.

Bear, this is the best assessment yet that I have read on this whole mess. I wish you would tidy it up a bit and send to the N&O. My hat is off to you.

Lion Tamer thanks for the kind words but subtlety and genteel words are not my long suit. Perhaps I could get squinney to rewrite :wink:
0 Replies