Santa Sends Me a Sugar Daddy for Christmas

Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 04:44 pm
So I just broke off with my Sicilan stud last week (for good this time) My family is in Florida, all my friends are doing things with their family;

So here I am all alone. I check my e-mail this am and I several new suitors, one of which is local and a Senior Mananger at a high-tech firm in Silicon Valley. He is divorced, 8 years, not interested in hopping into bed right away, so he claims, Smile He is no Brad Pitt but obviously well-heeled, so I call him, he sounds real nice, tells me about his two college age kids, both in town for break, anyway we decide to meet for dinner tonight, he is picking me up at 7pm.

I can't figure out what my great appeal is in my pics and profiles. But there must be something there as I continue to get deluged with responses.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 763 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Mame

Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2006 04:47 pm
You are so funny! Laughing I love reading your dating sagas - they are hilarious. And the way you slip in all those pats on the back is very comical, too Laughing

You must be a lot of fun at parties! Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 25 Dec, 2006 02:21 am
Yep! I am a riot, huh?

So Romeo showed me a great time. I had him take me to Luna in the Castro and we had the whole place to ourselves, I had Basil Tomato Soup and Dungeness Crabcakes, both or which were excellent then he took me to this bar in North Beach that has been around supposedly since almost before the Gold Rush...well..not quite...anyway, it was a wonderful Christmas Eve, we necked a little, he walked me up to my apartment but, as promised, no sex. His kids are in town for break so he said we have a date to see Borat the week after, he is a really sweet guy not as sexual but very tender and sensuous, I like the way he kisses, almost like a girl. I also like the way he treats me like a lady, even opens the car door etc.

All things considered, it was a very good first date, and maybe it will lead to something..or maybe not....either way, there is an awfully big pool out there.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 25 Dec, 2006 05:50 am
You go, girl ;-)
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 01:27 am
Well, looks like my Sugar Daddy has found other pastures, I just checked my half-matches, I have like twenty pages to go through, everything from 25 yo guys in uniform, looks like they either just got back or are still in Iraq, to old geezers who look like they might be John Wayne Gacy types.

I think I am going to lay low, internet wise anyway, for awhile anyway. I am getting burnt out.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 02:33 am
Yeah, me too Laughing
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 01:11 pm
Funny, I wonder now if this guy was even divorced! He told me he had been divorced 8 years but when I started casually talking about his wife and how the kids were affected having the split up occur then---I figure the kids at least one of them were entering puberty---he kinda got tight-lipped.

Anyone, I enjoyed the dinner and the night out regardless. Of course, OTOH maybe he got the impression that I am somewhat of a golddigger. Smile
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 3 Jan, 2007 02:03 pm
Did you make the mistake of asking to see his income tax return? How many times must we tell you to wait a bit longer before asking for financial information? Will you ever learn? :wink:
0 Replies