I Wonder How Much The Donald Enjoyed His...

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 08:53 pm
...well, let's be delicate...whatever he got from that Tara-whatever-her-name-is to convince him to let her keep her Miss USA crown. OMFG she is awfully hot! Anyway, I hope he enjoyed it.

http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2006/12/tara-conner.jpg

Not the best implants I've ever seen though...

OOOPS, I think I posted this on the wrong forum, sorry...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 518 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 09:10 pm
Tara gets to keep her tiara

"You'll never know how much I appreciate Mr. Trump for saving me on this one," the desperate tart said at a news conference today, "It truly takes someone with a wonderful heart, a heart of gold and a blessed soul... He's a very, very compassionate person, and obviously I've learned that today... I'm so happy I'll be given this opportunity, because I know that when I do my job I'm very passionate about it."

"I'm willing to do whatever it takes to better myself..." She continued, stating the obvious, "Not only given a chance to better myself, but to better me as a Miss USA. I plan on walking out of this the best Miss USA you've ever seen."
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 09:38 am
I call for more makeout sessions between the two beauty queens. They should do a tour through Iraq.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 09:44 am
That whole thing was stupid. WHAT? A teenage girl going out drinking before she turns 21? Never would have thunk it.

And yes, she's pretty damn hot. I hope it's legal for me to say so.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2006 09:55 am
Ew. Her implants look like they are going to break through the skin at any moment.
0 Replies